Thread: X-Mag for Sale

X-Mag for Sale

Rules:
    1. For Sale only - I'm not interested in any trades.
    2. Shipping is NOT included in price and will be added. Shipping will be via UPS and will include insurance, unless you specify otherwise.
    3. Payment via PayPal.
    4. I'm not interested in parting out anything shown. If you want the marker, you get everything else along with it - you can sell, trade, or trash anything you don't want.

Asking price for everything pictured is now $925.00. PM me if interested or if you want to see any more pictures.

X-Mag XT00184 bought new in January 2003. It is a Factory Version 1 CnC gloss black to purple fade with original barrel. This X-Mags is shown as part of the first RobAGD batch arriving at Pev's as shown in the XmagWorld Gallery http://xmagworld.com/2012/12/24/robagd-batch/. The marker has just been completely serviced by RobAGD, and the pneumatics and electronics, including the ACE, are working great. Flashed to AGD 3.2. Marker was used for reliably several years and is is very good conditions with only a couple minor cosmetic scratches.

I have the original box and will ship the marker in it.

The package includes two spare batteries (3 total, all just upgraded to new 800 mA-h cells), 3 charging bases and 2 DC adapters. It comes with a CP Pro Barrel System with three purple tips (vented and solid long, and vented short) and 5 different diameter backs (.696, .693, .689, .685, .682). It also comes with a Carleton DOT-E 11194 68ci 4500 PSI tank and black Flatline regulator XFL10521. The tank was last hydro'd 4/09 but with a 6/02 manufacture date and a 15 year life, it could be re-hydro'd for a few more years of use. Also including a warp breech, PTP Warp Adapter, and CP ASA.

Last edited by bsolomon; 11-01-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Price reduction to $925.00

Is this still for sale.

Still available