Thread: Marker sale. OBO

Marker sale. OBO

Got some extra stuff I'm probably not gonna use. Its all obo within reason. Not looking for trades unless its a classic valve w/efficiency insert. Feel free to offer though, never know.

RT Classic , no pic right now its in pieces. The stock fore grip is missing but there is a vert ASA and fore grip. Level 7 bolt. Needs banjo bolt orings. I will assemble it before shipping. Unless you prefer to do so yourself. Includes stock barrel and a two piece dye up w/10in tip. $150 shipped!!

Autococker with freak back and tip. Have some inserts available if they don't sell in the misc section first. $150

Hammer 7 SOLD!!

BT SA-17 pistol with spring feed and bottom line setup. $50 shipped

Valken Vtac vest , echo? Holds 10 pods. Barely used. 2x/3x size. Sizes are screwy on these. I'm 5 8 and 175, fits me fine. I'll include however many pods I can fit in the box. $30 shipped.

Sorry for the crappy tablet pics.

Last edited by dboggs79; 02-10-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    any crappy tablet pics of the rt?

also, the cracked gelcoat can be repaired under warranty here for free. make sure you enter all of the information they ask for. i did mine not too long ago and it came back flawless. it took about three weeks turn-around from the time they got it until the time it showed up here, although the manufacturer is only 20 minutes away from my house so that helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    any crappy tablet pics of the rt?

also, the cracked gelcoat can be repaired under warranty here for free. make sure you enter all of the information they ask for. i did mine not too long ago and it came back flawless. it took about three weeks turn-around from the time they got it until the time it showed up here, although the manufacturer is only 20 minutes away from my house so that helped.
    Should be able to get some up tomorrow.

Updated bump