Thread: Mags going strong at Bearclaw.:-)

Mags going strong at Bearclaw.:-)

I got in from Bearclaw Paintball late lastnite and woke up this morning still yammerin about how fun it was and how many mags I saw running around.I saw quite a few in the hands of the 502 and Urban guard with several in the hands of folks I didn't get a chance to talk to.lol I got spotted with my AO Jersey on with my pump cocker in my hands and had to do a bit of explaining as to why.:-) one of my nephews mags I had built for them some how lost a brass piece that goes in the valve with the on/off pin.I suspect a curious nephew fiddling with taking out the valve and the on/off assembly dropped out the bottom while air still trapped in valve..I had rebuild kits and spare parts with me just not that .I handed my nephew my rt pro and told him to have a good time :-) I used my pump for most all the event but still sported my AO Jersey with pride.My nephews got a lot of attention on the mags they were using,which was cool for them,they loved it.All the folks there were great as usual from the ref's, event staff and all players.they had a Dye guy,eclipse tech,empire folks and a few pro players to boot,all in all the weekend event was a blast and a lot of great memories made.Im already looking forward to when I can make it back with my family and crew.Ole Ben really knows how to write up the big games. Scott and Layla are always awesome .Gary and Peanut are 2 of the best refs/fixers/right hand men they could ask for there.Man what a great weekend.:-)

Awesome! Glad to hear about guys reppin' mags in the great state of TN!

I was surprised at the number of Automags I spotted over the weekend at Bearclaw. It looked like 'Mag turnout in AGD's stomping grounds in the mid West! I believe there were just as many 'Mags at Bearclaw as I saw at Sherwood in May. I haven't seen that many on the field since LL5.

It was good talking with a few 'Mag owners at the game. Everyone was very friendly at Bearclaw...southern hospitality on display!

Bearclaw is a great place to play. I have missed the last few games but the last time I was there I was running around with my pump mag, and before that was my friends bachelor party where I also rocked a mag as well. Good times are always had when you rock-a-mag.

Yeah I saw some classics, a rt pro and a ton of ULE xvalves with a few of tac1s.I think I saw more mags than cockers including pumps.

By any chance did you guys get any pictures from the event?

I'll see what I can dig up .