Thread: Rainman Pump Kit

Rainman Pump Kit

Hey folks, got a nice and clean Rainman Pump Kit for sale with a pump rod that's already bent to work. I also have the wave spring/washer but had a brain fart and forgot to put them in the photo, they are in great condition. Asking $100 for the kit, plus $5 for shipping the in U.S. and that's Pay Pal only please. Thanks everyone!

If I didn't already have two extra pump kits I would be all over this. I'm really surprised... these things usually go like hot cakes.

Free bump, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    If I didn't already have two extra pump kits I would be all over this. I'm really surprised... these things usually go like hot cakes.

Free bump, btw.
    Exactly! lol
    Now that i have 2 of these ,this one comes up at a great price ! lol
    a year ago , i couldn't get one of these to save my life .
    This kit should have been long gone already . This is a great price .
    GLWS

Replied

Hey, thanks for the good vibes guys! ya, its a great kit, I just have to justify my other buy with this sell Ive had a few pm's, but because its priced at what I got listed, people get greedy and ask for even less. Thanks for the bumps too fellas

I'll say it again it's just the market right now it seems to me people are waiting on a dallara kit or something to pop up lol another free bump!

Doesn't help much either when I post my price low so I can make someone happy and put some $ in my pocket, and someone 2 hrs later updates their existing sale thread with a rainman pumpkit, same low price and all, lol. That's one way the market on em gets dropped. If you flood the market with low prices, people will want it even lower...wait it out, than sell it when others don't have them available. Just my 2 cents. Not that im complaining, $100 is a good price ill sit on.

if your referring to mine its been listed since last monday same day it came in the mail.

If the shoe fits...

Sold!