Thread: WTT ULE body and valve for Karta/Dallara/Phoenix body and rail

WTT ULE body and valve for Karta/Dallara/Phoenix body and rail

So, this is a WTT and want suggestions thread, not really sure where to put it.

I got this mag in a trade:Name:  IMG_20141029_063201_741.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  67.8 KB

I am looking for a cool body to put on it, I like Karta, Dallara, Ripper and Phoenix bodies but I also like a lot of the others too, but I don't want a ULE body for it, I am really just looking for something cool. If anyone has suggestions for bodies that look nice with the rail I have on the mag they will be greatly appreciated (or front grip suggestions I have a bike grip, cp grip and RPG front grip). The color of the body doesn't matter because I am going to have it annoed after I complete my build.

I have a ULE body with CCM feedneck (blue or black), minimag valve with LVL10, an Emag valve with LVL10, and a Luke's rail (if the body comes with a rail) to trade for a body and rail. I am not looking to add money at this time. I may have other things to possibly add as well.

Prices

ULE Body (blue or black) with black CCM feedneck $130
    Minimag Valve with LVL 10 $90
    Emag Valve with LVL 10 $150
    Blue Lukes Rail $175

Name:  IMG_20141028_203115_390.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  62.4 KB

Name:  IMG_20141028_203125_447.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  66.5 KB

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated and if you have a body/rail combo you are willing to trade pm me or offer up.
    Last edited by fsjma2; 10-29-2014 at 12:05 PM.

You could probably sell one ULE body and the EMAG valve and get this;

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ck-and-detents