Thread: freak and Squeegee woes

Question freak and Squeegee woes

Ok so using my freak I notice that my Squeegee only cleans the back part with sleeve and not the front. The fluffy part is no e off the field but just doesn't do it good on the field! I miss straight shot Squeegee and barrels being the same size! What can I do to get a bigger Squeegee to clean the whole barrel well on the field?

Then if I run a smaller barrel will that affect my accuracy, if not I may just get a smaller barrel!

Swab.

You can also find or have cut smaller fronts than stock freak fronts. You can also find freaked barrels or have a barrel freaked, like a Dye aluminium that is a nice sleeper barrel and has a smaller front section.

But the cheapest solution is the swab....

The swan just doesn't do it well, going home post your barrel I know u have a shorty

Cyco-Dude Guest
    exalt barrel maid. /end

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    exalt barrel maid. /end
    Seconded.

Squeegie to get the goo out of the back and a swab to clean up the rest of the mess. Its a necessary evil, but good swabs do work well.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

I use exalt!

Exalt

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    The swan just doesn't do it well, going home post your barrel I know u have a shorty

I use exalt as well

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    What kind of barrel and how's the distance and accuracy Allen?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    What kind of barrel and how's the distance and accuracy Allen?
    freak with a wwa tip. distance is the same as any other barrel (excluding flatline / apex).

Cool, where can I find them or others eBay isn't showing much autococker tips

Looks like the wwa site is gone and I can't find any on ebay but doc has some on his site :

http://docsshop.storenvy.com/collect...ase-flashpoint

whats the volume like on that sucker?

I remember shooting the stock Minimag barrel that was about that length and no porting and it was loud as hell.
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Cyco-Dude Guest
    you have to find them used, or get one of doc's. or have someone on mcb make one for you, but that would cost more.

Quote Originally Posted by StygShore View Post
    whats the volume like on that sucker?

I remember shooting the stock Minimag barrel that was about that length and no porting and it was loud as hell.
    my freak / tip is for my tippmann a-5 (already louder than a 'mag), but it's not too bad. not as quiet as my 12" j&j, but certainly not as loud as my 4.5" barrel. efficiency isn't that bad either; i think i lost maybe 10 fps, tops. so it's a bit of a trade-off, slightly louder, slightly less gas efficient, but a lot shorter (which helps, since tippmanns are so damn long).

The arrow head on the Stella kit by inception is cool, what r the threads on those?

I haven't used a squeegee since I learned to tune my LX right... this thread is confusing...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

What's confusing Fred? Break a ball it needs to be cleaned out of the barrel.... Many reasons y a ball breaks and top offender is bad paint. I can't control what they give me at the field. I hope this brings u back on track buddy ��