Thread: hp air tank

hp air tank

I just have gotten back into paintball what type of hp air tank do you recommend

If you are looking for a strong RT Effect, I would recommend a Ninja SHP regulator. For the most part, a tank is a tank is a tank in my opinion. Buying used is a decent option, just make sure the tank is in good physical condition and will pass a hydrostatic test if its out of date. Also keep in mind CF wrapped tanks have a 15 year lifespan and there are LOTS of them out there for sale that are worthless as they are past their testable lifespan.

A good size tank is a 4500/68. Holds enough air and small enough to be comfortable.

Ninja Super Light tank with super high pressure reg.

Quote Originally Posted by donttryullose View Post
    I just have gotten back into paintball what type of hp air tank do you recommend
    depends on you budget and what type of playing you do.

the 68/4500 is the best choice for all around playing and yes i recommend a ninja reg

Quote Originally Posted by ninjapaintball View Post
    and yes i recommend a ninja reg
    You don't say...

Since I spy a ninja... I searched (and failed) for an answer to this question. If you were using ULT vs RT on/off, would you use different outputs. Or would a ult, looking for more of a walkable affect, require the high output as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    Since I spy a ninja... I searched (and failed) for an answer to this question. If you were using ULT vs RT on/off, would you use different outputs. Or would a ult, looking for more of a walkable affect, require the high output as well?
    I do not think the higher pressure helps an ult but others may know more than me about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    Like said above, higher output would not help ULT to be more walkable.