Thread: Chrome Y Grip

Chrome Y Grip

Howdy friends,

I've tinkered and tankered with this, and I just can't quite get the feel for it. I know some of you love them, so I thought I'd let this one back into the wild to see if it can find a better home. Picked it up off another member on here at the beginning of summer.

It appears to be original chrome, and there is some pitting on the left side near the grip plates. Otherwise, it's in great condition aside from some normal dirt that I'll clean up before sending. All the threading is good, and the grip is not milled at all.

I also have a set of Luke's custom grip panels I picked up in his sale a while back that I'll throw in. It also has the switch, wiring (both pictured) and screws (not pictured) to do the intelli-frame set up with a revvy hopper (I assume you can also do this with other newer hoppers, but I've never thought to try).

Part of the reason that I'm getting rid of it is because I play almost exclusively with my pump mag nowadays, and there's no sense in having a y grip double trigger on a pump... other than sheer badassery (which is not my strong suit).

I'm not in a rush to get rid of it, so I'm asking $175 PP shipped. I'll ship internationally, but that is not included.

I'll consider all reasonable cash offers, but I won't ship 'til I'm paid in full. If you have things to trade, let me know. I'm not really looking for anything, but if you twisted my arm I'd say I'm interested in:

- an angel threaded feedneck to stock class adapter (I've never seen one either, but wouldn't it be awesome? maybe someone can convince Luke to make one for me)
    - really fancy wood grip panels for a single finger benchy frame
    - a black cerberus pump mount/lug
    - a dust black colored (powdercoated/teflon coated/etc.) classic valve
    - some sort of awesome low profile custom hopper that is better than a speed fed empire sportshot for pump play
    - money
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by zulubravo44; 10-31-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zulubravo44 View Post
    I'd say I'm interested in:
    - an angel threaded feedneck to stock class adapter (I've never seen one either, but wouldn't it be awesome? maybe someone can convince Luke to make one for me)
    PLS let me know if you find one!

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    -
    a dust black anodized classic valve
    If you figure out how to anno a stainless steel valve, Let Me Know! I've checked "blackened" SS and it's expensive. Powder cote , teflon, ceracote, or something of this nature will be about your best bet. Post up pics and a source on what you find. please. I like your frame but I've got a Triton on the way.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    -
    If you figure out how to anno a stainless steel valve, Let Me Know! I've checked "blackened" SS and it's expensive. Powder cote , teflon, ceracote, or something of this nature will be about your best bet. Post up pics and a source on what you find. please. I like your frame but I've got a Triton on the way.
    Ha. I guess you're right. I meant colored dust black in general, forgetting that anodization is only possible on aluminum. editing.

Anyone feel like making an offer?