Thread: Lukes Mini on a Sydarm

Lukes Mini on a Sydarm

Got the frame for a pump build, but now I am having serious second thoughts... (about putting it on the pump and not keeping it on the Sydarm ) I think I will have to get another one for the pump :P

Sorry for the miss-communication. Worked in my head when I said it :P But am very seriously considering putting that frame onto my Sydarm in stead of what I originally had in mind and getting a second one. They are really great.
    Last edited by MAGpie; 11-02-2014 at 01:11 PM.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    doesn't really make sense to me to have a vert frame on a pistol, unless you keep the pistol right in front of your face all the time instead of at arms length while firing. if it's comfortable shooting with it for you, then i guess that's all that matters though.

Sweet ,...Now if Luke will *86 a single frame for us guys with full figure hands....?
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    doesn't really make sense to me to have a vert frame on a pistol, unless you keep the pistol right in front of your face all the time instead of at arms length while firing. if it's comfortable shooting with it for you, then i guess that's all that matters though.
    Sense? Pah, sense if for humans. All I know is that it's shiny and looks cool 5

Quote Originally Posted by MAGpie View Post
    Got the frame for a pump build, but now I am having serious second thoughts...
    What do you not like about it, design or feel?

When I designed these two frames my intent was to make a frame that looked like something AGD would make, that said I think it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    Personally I think it’s more natural of a grip position than a 45 grip at any arm length.

Quote Originally Posted by Runamok View Post
    Sweet ,...Now if Luke will *86 a single frame for us guys with full figure hands....?
    This frame has a tad more grip real estate than an intelli, where is it coming up short for you? I have large hands (not XL) and it feels a tad large in my hand.

Not sure I would do a redesign but I'm interested in the feed back. Hope this is not hijacking the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    What do you not like about it, design or feel?
    Ha ha, I love it! That's why its not going on to the pump (the 2nd thoughts) and staying on the Sydarm

Personally I think it’s more natural of a grip position than a 45 grip at any arm length.
    I agree.

This frame has a tad more grip real estate than an intelli, where is it coming up short for you? I have large hands (not XL) and it feels a tad large in my hand.

Not sure I would do a redesign but I'm interested in the feed back. Hope this is not hijacking the thread.
    Go right ahead! These frames are great. I have really big hands (and feet), 6"4' gets you that. And for me these frames just fits snug. They are REALLY comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGpie View Post
    Ha ha, I love it! That's why its not going on to the pump (the 2nd thoughts) and staying on the Sydarm
    Ahhh, I misunderstood the comment.

You might just try some different grips or add some sheet spacers under the regular grips. They can make a big difference.

It's a very comfortable frame,I tried a direct mount asa and my little finger needed ~1/4 inch more to fit. I mounted a CP mini-razor and a mini block these gave me the little extra my XL fingers needed. I just need to make myself a small spacer and shape it to the frame. Single 86* anywhere in the thought process?