Thread: *^* November/2014 MOTM Contest *^*

*^* November/2014 MOTM Contest *^*

Link to the previous winners thread: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...-*-New-Version

TWO DIVISION MOTM Thanks to Tom Kaye and the enduring overseeing AO Mod staff for keeping this thread in order and running smoothly.

MOTM will run 2 categories: Standard Open Class anything goes and an "Old Skool" Mag competition ! !

Please state which division you want to be in (Open or Classic) in case yours could go either way.

Round 11'14 ! !

Entries up until 11/30/14 11:59 PM EST

"MAG" of the month contest...that means MAGS of any kind.

I want to see some kick butt Mags ! ! !

I will do it every month there seems to be continued interest , voting towards the end of each month, new contest on the first-ish of each month.

Near the end of the month I will narrow it down to a Final 3 (or how ever many I think are worthy) and open a public voting poll to pick the winner for each division. Entries are valid until I close this thread.

Rules:

1) Must be your Mag and NOT for sale during the month of the contest.

2) I don't care how great or sucky your pictures are, it's a gun contest not a photogenic prize. Please NO watermarks.

3) 2 pictures MAX , NO GIANT WALLPAPER sized pictures....post a link if you need to or link to any larger pics.

[a] FYI , It is to YOUR ADVANTAGE to simply post 1024 x 768 or so sized pictures , they will look far better than the code resized pictures. [/b] - New size rule for updated picture resolution

4) One gun entered per month per Class. I'll allow you to enter one (different) marker in each.

5) No previous contest winner entries unless it has changed drastically , give others a shot please.

6) No text posts ...PM all questions to who ever you want to ask what ever you want to ask. Text posts will be removed.

I will be judging on what I think is cool or worthy ...

Generally it breaks down like this-

Open Class MOTM :

As in anything goes as long as it's a mag , wow us.

Just a note ,

I'd really like to see full functioning markers , those will get priority over the same parts just stacked up for a picture.

OldSkoolers :

Looking for anything falling under the guise of Old Skool or in the Spirit of Old skool , SS parts would be cool but that's fairly subjective depending on application. Could be rare , unique or just plain old and still neat. Rusty in a box not exactly the idea here So basically anything that cries yesteryear whether a Classic Custom or just Classic Cool.

Further example:

ule body (made of aluminum)= not old skool (unless it is so hidden in old skool goodness that I can't tell)
    newly produced frames (Vert and aftermarket ones, mostly)= not old skool (unless it is so hidden in old skool goodness that I can't tell)
    rt, emag, x valve = not old skool (unless it is so hidden in old skool goodness that I can't tell)
    electro and pneu frames will be posted on the OPEN Class poll, regardless of the rest of the marker's components
    nasty Mags will be posted on the OPEN Class poll, regardless of the rest of the marker's components

Classic Entry

Classic Valve, offset vert-right feed, 17/3k tank w/ Max-Flow Micro, Ego feedneck, APP 50 hopper, 12" J&J

MiniClassic by R3divulpis, on Flickr

purple rpg/chord mag - open please

Cyco-Dude Guest
    classic:

open:

Rescinded. Good luck, everyone!
    Last edited by b-cuzz; 11-08-2014 at 09:41 PM.

Nasty pistol mag, open please!

Last edited by Cummins1290; 11-17-2014 at 07:05 PM.

classic i think

MOTY3
    Classic...or Open...whatever you think.

Classic?

Looks like there's some old RTs in the classic zone this go around, so that's where I'll put this one.

Open Please:

What the heck, let's go for old school as well. The more the merrier, right?

Classic? If counted as open, since I already have an open entry this month, cancel out this one

Why not.

Shorty barrel is freak bored BTW.

Dust black x-valve compliments of Stedspitcher.

it's hard to see in that pic, but those are skulls

pic courtesy of big e

Classic Class
    My old purple pumpmag with its new frame. Really didnt change the look much.

Open Class
    What is a Mag lover supposed to do when he wants to milsim firststrike mag feed automag?

Get a FN303 and convert it to field legal velocity's.
    Ive got a total of 7 Drum mags. 4 Shown, 3 not shown and are still unopened. Also have the FN303 mag Bandolier coming that holds 2 of the drums so I can easily carry them on the field.
    So far Im running a crossbow 3 dot red dot site. Planning some more sights for it but Ill see.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Close up of SoulCoffins Xmag

Old school please . or what ever you think . if it winds up not qualifying , you can drop it and keep the X open
    body,valve,and rail all started out OEM . rail is ultra light milled , body is a centerfeed stainless w/ a carbon fiber wrap (that has C.F. in it )

Open please

Name:  89009840-2CFF-498E-8964-14CC9B8959CA_zps5ybd27oa.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  81.2 KB

classic please