Thread: Frame Screw Question

Frame Screw Question

I am working on restoring an RT Micromag that has been sitting in pieces for years. I can't seem to find the correct frame screws. The front screw should be easy enough to match. The rear screw is what I'm concerned about. I need a thumb screw that can go through an intelleframe, a 68 classic rail and into a RT Micromag valve. The rear screw from my Emag is too long. Is there a specific screw I need? Can a get one from AGD?

I think you are confused. If you have a rail, it's not a MicroMag as they were unibody. The FS screws should be interchangeable even if you did have one. I have some spares if you need.

I also have SS button head screws for the front frame screw if you need.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    the front frame screws are just 3/4" 10-32 buttonhead screws.

the field strip screw from the emag is too long? hmm...they *did* come in two different sizes...maybe the one in the emag is the longer one? they should all work though. do you have any other field strip screws to test? have you tried the one that holds your emag battery on?

Pics of the parts. A micro mag body is a unibody that doesn't need a rail. Any 10/32 screw will work in the valve, but you would "loose" the field-stripping capability.

2k2 VF Cocker, STO/Eclipse Blade, Old-Style 14" Boomstick,
    68AutoMag Classic Feed CF11023, Ring trigger.