Thread: Xvalve trouble

Xvalve trouble

My farther and I both have recently purchased xvalves his works great mine on the other hand does not when I apply air it doesn't leak the moment I fire it air leaks out the barrel if I put slight pressure on the trigger it stops what should I do

switch on the on\off with your dad's and see if that fixes it, then you know it's the on\off

Quote Originally Posted by donttryullose View Post
    My farther and I both have recently purchased xvalves his works great mine on the other hand does not when I apply air it doesn't leak the moment I fire it air leaks out the barrel if I put slight pressure on the trigger it stops what should I do
    ---------> Add oil.

First, do a quick check of the tightness of your xvalve field strip screw. It should only be hand tight.
    Second, if it's still leaking, it might be that you need to adjust the shims.

Take a look at the LVL10 trouble shooting guide. The information provided by athomas should steer you in the correct direction.
    Last edited by TyeStick; 11-09-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Remove the shims from the powerrtube.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.