Thread: Warp feed problem

Warp feed problem

Just recently picked up a warp feed, has on/off switch and 12v mod done to it. Seems like the vibration sensor isn't working. I turned the sensor sensitivity knob all the way until the warp spun, then turned it in the opposite direction until it stopped. The priming button works, when I tap the side of the warp feed it does not spin. All the jumpers seem to be in the right place, the warp is on my rt classic, so i need this to work haha. I'm not sure if I should go out and buy a new board for it, figured I'd check here and see if anyone has an idea on what's going on, maybe I'm missing something?

I was having the same problem and bought my self an intelliframe, drilled out the take down screw hole to accept the banjo bolt and installed it and a micro switch and that solved it.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    I was having the same problem and bought my self an intelliframe, drilled out the take down screw hole to accept the banjo bolt and installed it and a micro switch and that solved it.
    Hope it doesn't hope to come to that haha doesn't seem like a bad idea though. I'm not sure if I'll go that route or try another board first. The jumpers on the left side should all be vertical right? Or horizontal? They're all vertical now. The previous owner used an Intelli feed so they never tried the vibration way.

have you waded thru the warp feed tech thread above this posting? its kinda long and rambling but you might find it there. also there is a tech section on the AGD website. i'm fairly new to them myself, kinda surprised someone else hasn't weighed in yet

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    have you waded thru the warp feed tech thread above this posting? its kinda long and rambling but you might find it there. also there is a tech section on the AGD website. i'm fairly new to them myself, kinda surprised someone else hasn't weighed in yet
    This is my first warp feed, I've looked here and there, googled stuff, haven't really found much that really seems like the problem could be haha. I've read up on how the sensor works, it's just not picking up on any vibrations, between tapping hard on the side of the warp feed or fireing my classic rt. Figured I'd try here before spending the money on a new board. It spins great with the prime button, but that seems to be the only way I can get it
    To without hooking up tr Intelli feed on another gun to test it. Would you know how the jumpers go on the left side? The four, they're all vertical right now, not sure if they're put in wrong and they should be horizontal?

Connection's ; IIRC in back of the board there are 2 small springs that touch the disc & the back of the board

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    Connection's ; IIRC in back of the board there are 2 small springs that touch the disc & the back of the board
    When I get a chance to take the board
    Out, I'll check
    That out and let you know! Thank you!

Well I got the board off, turns out the outer contact spring was missing. So, took appart a Bic lighter, took the spring out, cut it to the length of
    The other one, put it in and works beautifully! Thank you guys for the help!

I have the same issue with mine, ive just been letting it constantly spin. Ill have to.check this out too!

Quote Originally Posted by magman313 View Post
    I have the same issue with mine, ive just been letting it constantly spin. Ill have to.check this out too!
    The lighter spring worked great, give it a try if you don't have both behind the board