Thread: Ego mag build. Continuos help needed

Cool Ego mag build. Continuos help needed

So I bought some parts and want to Put together an Ego mag. Building the frame set up is a little out of my skill level so I bought 1 that was already done and working for someone else. I'm probably going to have more than 1 question so I thought I'd start a thread. You guys have been a great help in years past with many other things. So here we go,

I currently have
    Well working Xvalve
    Ripper body/rail
    Working/built/ bolt on Ego frame

1st problem.
    Just put the ego frame to the ripper body/rail and a Xvalve that I know works perfectly fine. First attempt at turning it on I could only get it to click. I turned the air and frame off and then back on again. Frame was on semi and as I turned the air on it started ripping by itself. Turned the air off and on again with the same results. Any idea as to what is happening?

1) what is your on/off pin length?
    2) what is the board dwell set at?
    3) what is the debounce set at on the board?

Also back out your LPR and set it to the minimum you need till you get it firing reliably.

you got a picture of the egomag setup?
    if your using the smc noid I would use a ULT on/off as those little noids are only rated to about 70psi and sometimes can struggle to activate the on/off

if you use a mac33 noid there rated to 200psi and even work with a classic valve setup

This is my classic egomag using the mac no idea stock on/off and no level 10 yet hits 15bps no problem
    http://youtu.be/K8knUq3bDg4

Thanks for the help guys. I swapped Xs to one that had a ULE and she's shoots great now. I'm sure I'll be back with further questions as the build progresses.