Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what are the top 5 automags you would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I imagine BigE saying that with hands dug deep into his jeans pockets, kicking a rock down the street... lol...
    Looking a lot like Charlie Brown...

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Wish I'd never let this one get away.

Its in France somewhere last I heard.

Big fan of this mag. Never seen it before but the anno is killer

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I could have made it work. I have my ways.

This has taken me a while to figure out... After I was able to find the prototype SFL which was my#1 pick. I haven't really felt like chasing down anything. Luckily you guys sparked my interest again!

1.) Anything in Tom's personal collection.

Anything at all. It could be a better quality photograph and I would be happy

2.) 2nd Spacemag

Created by Allan Hastie and sold to someone overseas. It was last seen on Planet Eclipses really old custom gun website back in 1998. The bottom of the grip was chopped off and anodized in their Electric Skies finish.

3.) TLC #3

I would at least like to track this one down and give it back to the original owner. It was stolen shortly after Maghog sent it to Steve Davidson.

4.) TLC #???

Maghog's last creation. I doubt it will ever be 100% finished. My collection focuses on E/X/SFLs and this would fit perfectly in that category. If I remember correctly I even tried to buy the unfinished parts at one point. lol, yes i'm crazy.

5.) Gunnars Custom Automag

Custom shop from overseas. I have never seen anyone post about them, but I have been looking for one for a while. I guess the cat is out of the bag!

Honorable mentions....

• Dual Mag
    • 24k eMicro
    • Manik-E-mag
    • RKL X-mag

All of them are with owners that really enjoy them so I'm not actively hunting for them I will be waiting though!

The X kitty is near the top of my list. I should of snagged it while i had the chance. Its just a cool piece of history even though its a boat anchor.

My other dream gun is a gloss red or orange SFL. Or maybe the confetti one that the guy that made xmod owns.

Why doesn't someone just remake the Kitty Mag? Wasn't it essentially just a silver to pink faded Xmag? Other than being a piece of Mag history it wasn't anything special was it?

I think part of the charm for the collectors is specifically the history of it. Part of the draw I think is even including that it didn't ever work right. Although I'm sure very nice, a look alike would be just that, and not quite the same.

If someone wanted to try to put it back together, I just did a google search and roguefactor on PBL was the one who parted it. Might be worth a PM to him to find the buyers of the pieces to try to put it back together if anyone was really interested.

#1 Bunny's silver/black/red SFL

#2, Shockwave body with matching milled battery pack

#3, the pump Emag that inkundone on MCB made

#4, aluminum body Sydarm

#5, a XMT ULE minimag bodie with splash accents. Luke frame, and an aluminum AGD pump kit.