Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my build so far.:) revised edition

my build so far.:) revised edition

My project is nearing the anno phase .I just need a few more things and onwards to testing and dissembling and anno.what do you guys think so far?(this is going to be a pneumag)
    Luke's mini vertical frame
    Anchor trigger
    Luke's lions panels
    Luke's lrp fore grip
    Xmt ripper body rail and feedneck
    Cp razor drop,cp on/off
    Xvalve
    I fit barrel kit(possibly won't get anno,I use it on my pumps too)
    Im looking at a cp barrel with a 14 and 16 inch tips or a wgp back with 12,14 and a 16 inch tips or a 5 piece wgp kit with 3 backs and a14 and 16 inch tips. what do you guys think now?
    Thanks for looking.

Thanks
    With new clamping feedneck.
    Last edited by dodge3500; 12-15-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Looks great!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    looks ok; but that drop forward is out of control.

What, no roster of parts? I know that the feedneck matches the ripper body, but can you deal with a non-clamping feedneck?

Lol my bad, I just figured most folks here already know exactly what my parts are.
    I'll be having 2 different drops and feednecks annoed
    List coming.
    Last edited by dodge3500; 11-17-2014 at 08:03 AM.

I love big drop forwards and I'm looking into getting a custom one made to match.

Those pictures are driving me nuts, lol

Please toss that drop in the garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    What, no roster of parts? I know that the feedneck matches the ripper body, but can you deal with a non-clamping feedneck?
    Ooh yeah non clamping feednecks are fine with me,lol I'll make it work.I'll have another feedneck annoed with it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Please toss that drop in the garbage
    Lol but,but I just gotta have a nice big drop.I cannot play right without one.I'm looking into definitely getting a better one.

I'm feeling the same way as the general consensus. Love the build, don't love the drop

Somebody post up a cool drop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Somebody post up a cool drop for me.
    There are no cool drop forwards anymore...

If using a drop is comfortable to you, use one. Don't be deterred by what's perceived as cool or uncool...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    There are no cool drop forwards anymore...
    That's kind of true, but for me, the bigger issue is that the foregrip and drop do not have any similar lines to the body of the marker.
    I'd be looking for a lightning drop or stiletto drop to at least get some similar lines.

are you building a pneumag? If not, I'd ditch the foregrip and go with something with more texture. An RPG grip on a 15* ASA would give a more similar flow to the body.

Ooh yeah a drop is a must for me but if there is cool looking one that I haven't saw yet I might just be all over it.
    Thanks

Oh i know. If drops work for you, to hell with popular belief. I loved Lapco drops. Moved it just enough for me.

But for parts list, i didn't know off hand what the foregrip was, or that it is for a pneu-setup. Plus, be proud of your parts and your build, especially if you have something rare and/or special.

ATM I'm missing ball detents,the pneumatic kit and having the small channel milled for the internal air line ,ooh the ccm macro fittings.lol I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Your build looks great what are you doing for ano, color, design? Have you looked at the psychoballistics z drop here's one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301389697194

Yeah that drop looks very interesting. My anno scheme is leaning towards a base white with a blood spatter on body grip frame and foregrip while the feedneck ,rail,barrel and drop get a blood red base with a white spatter and fittings and detents too.
    Oh the grip panels will be base blood red with a white spatter ,lol but all may be subject to change.sort of a yen yang vampire murder scene

Get the z drop!
    I have three unopened!

That's very sweet looking,.I'm going to consider a zdrop but is it all aluminum or plated?thanks

That's very sweet looking,.I'm going to consider a zdrop but is it all aluminum or plated?thanks
    I believe aluminum

That z drop is pretty neat and has some complementary style lines to it. It's fully adjustable at both pivots, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
    That z drop is pretty neat and has some complementary style lines to it. It's fully adjustable at both pivots, correct?
    Yup! Both sides pivot, allowing many different options, and has a built in on/off ASA. It can handle a 114ci tank it says

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k View Post
    Yup! Both sides pivot, allowing many different options, and has a built in on/off ASA. It can handle a 114ci tank it says

Yeah that drop looks very interesting. My anno scheme is leaning towards a base white with a blood spatter on body grip frame and foregrip while the feedneck ,rail,barrel and drop get a blood red base with a white spatter and fittings and detents too.
    Oh the grip panels will be base blood red with a white spatter ,lol but all may be subject to change.sort of a yen yang vampire murder scene
    i could be wrong, but i don't think its possible to get a white anodize, might have to powdercoat for white

Hrmm,I have to check into that. Thanks

yeah i was thinking myself of trying to do a white mag, and i looked around on the web and it seems like the only white markers i found were powdercoated , but overall i dig your build, i've wanted a ripper myself, just can't seem to figure out a time or the money to start that build yet

Yeah I've done a lot of trading and selling to keep projects going.