Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my build so far.:) revised edition

i have a problem with not finishing my builds

I like having the big drop forwards, but I agree. that red one just does not flow with the rest of the marker, the z does fit better. I would say the cp razor would be another, not big but would be nice and slick go with the rest of the marker.

Yeah I agree the Z looks like it will be a better fit.I've been looking at different drops through different sites.

I use a Shocktech drop on my pump Mag with a 22/3000 tank.

And a CCM Minidrop on my Ripper with a 90/4500

The shochtech drop looks good.

I'm pretty sure I got it on eBay and I believe they made them in a few different sizes.

Try putting the ddrop that you have on Ole painful to see how it looks, i think that one would match up pretty nicely.

Yeah I thought about that but its chrome plated and I'm going to send off to anno in December ,lol I hope.I'm gonna get me a st drop .I found it in a 5 inch drop.

If you're looking to get something in a similar drop to the red one, here are some dimensions I've gathered on the CP and Shocktech drops. On the Shocktech ones, I got both the overall length of the part (OAL) as well as how far down and forward the drop gets your ASA. I always thought a shock #4 or #5 would be great with a 22ci, if I didn't have mine set up differently already. Hope this helps!

CP MICRO RAZOR DROP - 1.25" DOWN, 2" FORWARD
    CP RAZOR DROP - 2" DOWN, 3" FORWARD

SHOCKTECH #2 - 2-7/8" OAL, 1/2" DOWN, 1" FORWARD
    SHOCKTECH #3 - 3-7/8" OAL, 1-1/2" DOWN, 2-5/8" FORWARD
    SHOCKTECH #4 - 4-1/2" OAL, 1-3/4" DOWN, 3-1/4" FORWARD
    SHOCKTECH #5 - 5-1/4" OAL, 1-3/4" DOWN, 4" FORWARD

Yup the st#5 is the winner.
    Ty for the info bud.

Got my quote on anno job,lol zomg I had no clue a good anno job was soo costly.
    I was expecting 275 to 350$ but it went right past that with a quickness .I guess you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    Got my quote on anno job,lol zomg I had no clue a good anno job was soo costly.
    I was expecting 275 to 350$ but it went right past that with a quickness .I guess you get what you pay for.
    part of my aversion to custom anno is the expense. I'm a rather practical guy and I've experienced the joy of trying to sell a custom anno marker and seeing how that rarely gets included in the selling price. So no more custom anno for me.

You do get what you pay for. Use the Rule of 3 for anno.
    1) Quality
    2) Price
    3) Speed(on how quick it gets done)

Pick 2 of the above.

Yup the st#5 is the winner.
    Ty for the info bud.
    Either an NDZ Dropkick or one of Lukes angled dropkicks.

I have a ndz and 4 of Luke's angled. (Hehe)
    What I ran into unexpectedly was ,I had 5 right hand surgerys to repair where I crushed and cut just about everything in it with a hand vs boat trailer vs truck bumper accident. The drop kicks and wedges are unusable to me because of the limitations of hand and wrist movement.lol I'll be having a sales thread soon for several nice and unused items.

I have a ndz and 4 of Luke's angled. (Hehe)
    What I ran into unexpectedly was ,I had 5 right hand surgerys to repair where I crushed and cut just about everything in it with a hand vs boat trailer vs truck bumper accident. The drop kicks and wedges are unusable to me because of the limitations of hand and wrist movement.lol I'll be having a sales thread soon for several nice and unused items.
    I always heard that "b o a t" stands for bring out another thousand, but I never equated that to hospital bills.

Lol after insurance paid up,lol my outta pocket was just shy of 13k by 63$ lol.

New pictures now with a drop change and barrel choices.