Thread: So that's how the Automag sight rail goes on

So that's how the Automag sight rail goes on

long eye relief scope required

Kidding aside, it should be a good pickup for the right person. Splash sight rail, BOA barrel, aluminum reg back, and a taso frame that Pinky buys pretty much every one of as soon as they surface.

Looks like someone talked him into selling it outside EBay. Not only did he have the sight rail wrong it's not exactly all aluminum either.

actually the auction ended at like 5:22 AM est and it will be in the mail to me today. i saw this on ebay before the link was posted here btw chrome.

I kid, I kid...

...not that I've ever enabled you or anything...

Congrats on another one then! If I remember reading a post correctly a while back, PTP has some of the good triggers back in now.

Actually, this thread reminded me that once I get my real-life business back under control, I need to get back with you on an agreement I made with you on another part you needed.

Hey it makes sense, if you put it on the back the scope will be useless with hopper on, in the front you can squint and use the scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu310 View Post

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker View Post
    Hey it makes sense, if you put it on the back the scope will be useless with hopper on, in the front you can squint and use the scope.
    well, not really. you can kind of "see past" the feedneck, so it would still work behind it.

Or just turn the Automag around and the sightrail will be in the correct direction, You'll hit "someone" with every shot ....

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    I kid, I kid...

...not that I've ever enabled you or anything...

Congrats on another one then! If I remember reading a post correctly a while back, PTP has some of the good triggers back in now.

Actually, this thread reminded me that once I get my real-life business back under control, I need to get back with you on an agreement I made with you on another part you needed.
    thank you and ya i have one of those triggers set aside for my brand new still in the wrapper splash taso frame.....but i guess ill have to get another one now.