Thread: gernade lanchers

gernade lanchers

Well what's the best bet, buy or make one? Give me all the info u have!!!

I have a Metadyne havoc set up for undermount.they seem to be the most used at the places I go.I have seen a few home made jobs but they are getting more attention because of failure, velocity and overall not very safe.I can take my havoc and field operators don't say much but if a homemade job shows up they are giving it a good looking over.
    Last edited by dodge3500; 11-17-2014 at 12:11 AM.

I would check the field you plan on using it at and ask what their restrictions are. Typically, if you are using HPA tanks or what you have to have it regulated. I have one that is operted on unregulated 12g's and not had any issues with it at any field that I have used it at. That being said, I only have used it a couple of times. It isn't as fancy as the metadyne ones, but it also only cost me $30-40 to make. Before you invest in one, make sure you really will have a use for it as well. I found that carrying it around wasn't particularly a lot of fun even when I rigged up a leg holster for it.

I'm ok where I'm going to use it

I meant to find out what their requirements are. Most fields require the launcher to be regulated. Both fields I went to let me out of this requirement since I was using 12grams. I just had to prove it wouldn't shoot over their field limits. Using a regulator will increase your build cost.

I think there needs to be something besides a nerf rocket to shoot out of them.

Lol ,shove a few waded up paper towels down the tube then add 50 or so paintballs then another waded up paper towel to hold them in and blamO shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge3500 View Post
    I have a Metadyne havoc set up for undermount.they seem to be the most used at the places I go.I have seen a few home made jobs but they are getting more attention because of failure, velocity and overall not very safe.I can take my havoc and field operators don't say much but if a homemade job shows up they are giving it a good looking over.
    Pics? I just haven't seen one set up like that yet...
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

When I had my BT tm15 it mounted underneath the barrel shrouded on a pictiny rail just like a grenade launcher underneath a ar15.
    I'll be listing it up for sale soon with some mag parts and a mag ,lol to help pay for a anno job coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    Well what's the best bet, buy or make one? Give me all the info u have!!!
    Whats a gernade ?

Rocket launcher*

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    Rocket launcher*
    I was poking fun at your misspelling of grenade.

Lol oops

Post #2 ,, hands down the best