Thread: LL 8 U.P.C. Discounts

LL 8 U.P.C. Discounts

For lack of another AO group discount, I have been talking to Jeremy Downs of Downrange Designs and the United Paintball Club. He already has a great deal for lodging set up and is working on getting a paint discount as well. These will be for active UPC members. Membership is $10 a year. I already joined, and it is worth it for the Ceracoating discount you get from Downrange Designs alone.

Unitedpaintballclub.com is hitting living legends with a massive group of members this year.
    If you're going to legends you will get a free 1 year membership to our club!!!
    Pm me for details!!

We have an entire floor of a hotel reserved @ 62.00 per night for a double queen. Probably going to have to reserve more.
    If you're going to legends in May, now is the time to join up to take advantage of the group hotel rate. Rooms are going fast.
    www.UnitedPaintballclub.com

https://www.facebook.com/downrange.cerakote

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnitedPaintballClub/

Hmm...Intriguing.

Plus they welcome the ao army arms wide open and we r working on other possible things! They fought horde side 'll7 and there are 100 coming just from them!!!

If u subscribe u can do SUBSCRIBE or buy it now and difference is the automatic renewal. So buy it now is for 1 year

You are urged to sign up quick to be sure there is a room for u.....they fill up quick!!!!

so it looks like there will be some form of paint deal again all we know so far it will close by end of december like last year

by being with UPC i was told we gain 100 strong of guys who played with AO last year, so not a big change there!!!

i highly urge you review links Big Evil posted!!!

working to keep you all updated to make this a great event for us! any questions get me or Big Evil

thanks guys!

I don't see anything on their site promoting Living legends. Only D-Day is on there.
    Will updates be posted to the website so i can get official information on discounts?

D day is just there home event, the legends is a inside deal for members of npc. It is a wild deal for 10$ and all the info from them is on there fb page for members. I'm just the middle man passing on info so u don't feel like your $ went to a waste

I don't do FB.

Looks like Immortals and Titans - anyone know which group we are looking to join this year? The sub groups didn't seem to matter much last year, but I would like as many of us to be int he same group as possible.
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL

Skip I sent u the info and we will be

immortals

I urge those planning to join the upc club as u will $ave! It's only 10 $!!!

If you are thinking of going to LL8 I recommend signing up for the UPC they are working on a larger paint discount than AO received last year, but they need to have UPC members register for LL8 and send money for paint before 12/31/2014

On top of that, they have an entire floor of the Super 8 Motel blocked at a rate of $62.00 a night - that is about 50 bucks less than any other hotels in the area.

Once you have registered contact Paintballplayersclub@gmail.com and let them know you are registered so they can keep track of the numbers

Word!

I like their Ronin Idea, it really resonates with me - it allows UPC members who aren't on a team, or may be solo members to buy the jersey or dog tags, and be recognized by other UPC members when they attend events or go to the fields so they know they have a like minded individual to team up with.

Styg