Thread: Pristine polished Euro-feed RT body. Worth?

Pristine polished Euro-feed RT body. Worth?

Hey guys, I had a couple euro-feed RT bodies squirreled away for later projects. However, later may realistically be two years or more so I want to test the waters to see what one of them might go for. I've got a pristine condition polished Euro-feed RT body and need to know what they might go for nowadays. I've never seen one of these sell buy itself, usually it's with the gun. If it won't bring much in todays market, I'll just keep it for later on.

Im assuming its a Classic RT? Seems like even the entire Euro Feed Classics are only selling for $2-250. Like you said though, hard to tell about the body only since they rarely sell separately. I'd throw a price of $75 and see if any takers. Keep moving it down until you have a sale.

For a "pristine" Euro-RT, I think $200 is a fair price. They are uncommon, unique among marker feed systems, and I always like the look of the RTs and minimags because of the holes in the foreward section.

Just my opinion...

It's just the body. Not the full marker.

Yeah, I figured it might be that low. Might as well keep it to eventually make a sweet splash ano RT with!

I have one I'm selling and $200 is a fair price

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ABVpaintball View Post
    I have one I'm selling and $200 is a fair price
    lol i think he was talking about just the body.