MM2K9 Body ($350)
* This has been sent to Luke for fixing the velocity issue. This also bores out the rear for classic valves to fit. Ano is great!
- Stock feedneck
- CCM clamping feedneck
- mech front
- Emag front
- Dual tapped ASA (this was notched at the factory prior to ano to accomodate longer gripframes)
- Gadget grip
- Stainless Steel ring insert
- Sear Axel
- Stock set of autococker detents
- Black check-it rebuildable detent set installed.

Emag Lowers ($150)
* Trigger pin hole is not in spec. I haven't touched it for fixing yet, but could helicoil it, shim it, or use green locktite. I really wanted to try to helicoil the hole and thread the pin to make it easier to take in on and off, but I have another project that I need to work on. Also, the bottom of the batter pack was also affected by the ano process only superficially. The thinnest wall where the screw sinks into wore away. Doesn't affect the function of the pack what so ever and you would only notice this by taking a really close look at it. Safety never worked, so I left it out. If you really want one, I'll include it.
- Match ano'd to the MM2K9 body
- Stock trigger
- Luke's Emag panels... powder coat black (looks like gloss black ano)
- Board has XMOD 1.8
- Battery holds a charge
- Emag Sear
- needs some tuning... I haven't messed with this hardly at all except to verify it shoots at an acceptable FPS after I got it back from Luke.
- And the plastic thingy for the battery on a "Remove before Flight" keychain

Take the whole package for $450. If you do this, I will swap out the trigger for a gloss black Fireblade for an extra $25.

Barrel and X-Valve not included:
Emag setup example:

Offer up trades as well (cash adjustment as appropriate)...
- 45/45's in hydro tanks
- Proto Primos and Revvies (preference to old school plastic and X-board)
- Eclipse Banzai or Purple with silver splash parts
- Old school Eclipse splash Automags or Autocockers
- Other markers?