Thread: WTB Classic Automag complete

WTB Classic Automag complete

Looking for a good condition preferably stock Automag classic. Would prefer a chrome or polished stainless body if possible? Ty in advance.

I have one I'd consider parting with that sounds like it's similar to what you're looking for.

It's a polished stainless powerfeed left body with minimag Lvl 7 valve and a 32 degrees single trigger frame in chrome. TASO stainless barrel and a smart parts gadget foregrip in black. The rail is the stock black am/mm rail. Shoots well.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Sent you a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    I have one I'd consider parting with that sounds like it's similar to what you're looking for.

It's a polished stainless powerfeed left body with minimag Lvl 7 valve and a 32 degrees single trigger frame in chrome. TASO stainless barrel and a smart parts gadget foregrip in black. The rail is the stock black am/mm rail. Shoots well.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Anyone have one to offer? Need a early Xmas gift! Ty in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Komodoj View Post
    Anyone have one to offer? Need a early Xmas gift! Ty in advance.
    Think you've had a few offers and discussed with someone about buying one. There are several for sale and plenty of parts to make one. What specifically are you wanting that you are not finding?

I guess what I'm looking for specifically is obsolete. Looking for a classic Automag. Do not care about double or single trigger, want a polished stainless or chrome body, rail doesn't matter and preferably a chrome or similar body! Bolt, reg/ valve doesn't matter either. Looking to stay under $140. Ty in advance!!! And happy Thanksgiving!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Think you've had a few offers and discussed with someone about buying one. There are several for sale and plenty of parts to make one. What specifically are you wanting that you are not finding?

I guess like this one, sort of??

I guess what I'm looking for specifically is obsolete. Looking for a classic Automag. Do not care about double or single trigger, want a polished stainless or chrome body, rail doesn't matter and preferably a chrome or similar body! Bolt, reg/ valve doesn't matter either. Looking to stay under $140. Ty in advance!!! And happy Thanksgiving!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have one for sale if interested...

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...pco-stock.html

Anyone, anything?

the one you pictured is almost exactly what scotty offered except for the black gadget grip in place of the chrome foregrip on an extension. Was price the issue on his? I wouldn't think he was asking more than $140 for it.

You can also go shopping on OPBN's or captain pinkie's sale thread. They have almost every part you can imagine available in polish or chrome. Pick out your dream mag and then ask what kind of deal they'll work for you. It will probably be a little more expensive that way, but you'll be getting exactly what you want with all parts you picked yourself.
    Last edited by bowcycle; 11-30-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Maybe this picture will be better...

Name:  Automag w_stock.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  104.0 KB

Who is Scotty??

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    the one you pictured is almost exactly what scotty offered except for the black gadget grip in place of the chrome foregrip on an extension. Was price the issue on his? I wouldn't think he was asking more than $140 for it.

You can also go shopping on OPBN's or captain pinkie's sale thread. They have almost every part you can imagine available in polish or chrome. Pick out your dream mag and then ask what kind of deal they'll work for you. It will probably be a little more expensive that way, but you'll be getting exactly what you want with all parts you picked yourself.

Who is Scotty??
    post #3.

Ahh I'm blind sorry and ty. I tried pm'ing him like ten times and no replies!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    post #3.

Ahh I'm blind sorry and ty. I tried pm'ing him like ten times and no replies!!!!!!!!!!!
    To be fair, and for the record, you've sent me 14 private messages over the last five days about this and I've responded 7 times, and I was up front about how I was out of state this weekend visiting relatives for thanksgiving.

In any case, I sent some more pics over tonight.

Scotty

your doing good if your only at 14 pm's

between the 2 of us were at 71 emails + ( unknown number of pm's on mcb) in 6 days.

Looks like I wont be buying any markers. Looks like my cc was compromised a day or two ago. Ty guys for all your help. But I'm dead in the water for now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    your doing good if your only at 14 pm's

between the 2 of us were at 71 emails + ( unknown number of pm's on mcb) in 6 days.
    guess I should count myself lucky at only about 10 or so. Plus a couple of direct emails.

Whole lotta work for someone looking for a basic Classic Mag.

and just got an email saying his credit card was comprised and he wont be buying the classic mag.