I'm just wondering about their work.

Listen to me...

are you listening?

????

write this down

"CAUSTIC CUSTOMS"

That is all.

Worth every stinking penny.

caustic customs hands down scroll through his pics on fb and you will see why he is trusted with some many mags.

Simple answer is, you get what you pay for. Caustic Customs has had a 3+ years of doing paintball annodizing. Stephen is also a player and has high standards for himself. So you can take a chance that this comoany can do your parts and not screw up, or pay a little more and know that you will get what you paid for.

I have used Caustic Customs for my last several builds and yes his work is amazing. But to answer the question, I have also used Topaz. I bought a silver to red faded Airwalk frame from Loguzzzzz and asked him who had done the anno. Topaz had done the gun years ago so I contacted him. I sent him a Phoenix body and rail and other various parts to be color matched so that I could keep the frame as is to cut down on costs. He was able to match the colors perfectly and incorporate the fade so it appears the entire gun was done all at once and not several years apart. This was completed in a couple weeks and I had no complaints.

Heres a before pic:

And after:

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Listen to me...

are you listening?

????

write this down

"CAUSTIC CUSTOMS"

That is all.

Worth every stinking penny.
    I was quoted $275 and up ward todo my gun one colour.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowmitten View Post
    I was quoted $275 and up ward todo my gun one colour.
    Caustic Customs may be on the high side for price(even a one colour anno), but the work is quality and you won't be disappointed with it. others might be cheaper, but they can't touch the quality of work.

Honestly, it would depend on the marker and what I was having done. I have sent two markers to Ano-Tech in California and mostly happy with their work. The anodizing was great, just a little pissed that they lost a small part on one job. Both were solid single colors and they were fine. Pricing was extremely reasonable, especially since she sent out a chromed frame for me and had it stripped for no additional charge. With that said, if I was having a valve done, I would most likely pony up the additional $$$ and have Caustic do it.

Had two markers done by annotech on two separate occasions. They were multi color designs. I was very happy with both. Cheap as anything to have them done too. Here's one, long gone but I still have a pic:

Have you considered FX? Might be a little (lot) cheaper for one color and quality is top notch.