Thread: WTB purple Splash parts

WTB purple Splash parts

as stated above - I'm looking for purple Splash parts like these [not mine - just found the matching picture here on AO - in case the owner sees this: hope it's OK Im using it as a reference ]
    I believe that would be "Smart Parts purple splash"?

I have that twistlock barrel - I would just LOVE to get my hands on the other parts...

Willing to pay good $$ for them if the parts are in great shape and I'd also pay for any extra shipping costs over the pond to Austria

HOW DARE YOU!!!! lol. That is my old kit. Not shown are the matching bottomline, feedplug and tourney lock. Seriously wish I hadn't sold it. One popped up on FB in not nearly as good condition and 2x as much as what I picked it up for originally :-(

Good luck in your search, you're probably not the only one looking.......

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    HOW DARE YOU!!!! lol. That is my old kit. Not shown are the matching bottomline, feedplug and tourney lock. Seriously wish I hadn't sold it. One popped up on FB in not nearly as good condition and 2x as much as what I picked it up for originally :-(

Good luck in your search, you're probably not the only one looking.......
    Thanks for the picture in that case! lol Too bad you let that one go...
    And yes, I (unfortunately) also have a feeling that I'm not the only one looking for these parts

Wasn't the one on FB with gold splash? I was looking for it the other day and couldn't find it.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Not sure. Just remember seeing purple and wanting it. The guy was pretty much just pr..k teasing anyways. I messaged him with an offer and he said he already had a full asking price offer but wasn't sure if he was ready to let it go yet..... whatever.
    Last edited by OPBN; 11-26-2014 at 08:58 AM.