Thread: So what's good on/off ASA for Nija SHP v2?

So what's good on/off ASA for Nija SHP v2?

Lately I've been wondering what would be a good on/off asa for Ninja SHP v2, or are there any? That increased flow with ball valve also causes annoying increase in resistance on turning the thing on.

I use a ccp and it works fine

I've used a CP direct mount and a CCM on/off without any issues.

any asa with a turn knob will be fine and the cp asa are nice.

the problem you are describing is for the pops or dye asa as they use a lever or cam system and if you reduce the output of the reg to 450 which is better for those guns it will activate easily.

Thanks everyone. I'm using the 950psi output as this is my x-valve XULE mag I'm talking about. It currently has proto on/off (with turn knob) that fits the lines of the dye ul frame I have in it. Problem being it's too stiff to be manually turned on, so I have to turn it on and then screw in the tank. Which I don't really like.

CP is one of the asa I'm considering since I can use the dovetail to fit it in. But I'd like to use the best possible option, both aesthetically and functionally. So I was interested in knowing what options I had, that are confirmed to work.

So if anyone has any other asa they're using in addition to those that have been mentioned I'd be really interested to know about them.

The Planet Eclipse OOPS ASA is nice, especially the front mounting one.

I love my cp pro mini on off that is on the cp mini rail. Looks great. Works great. And is tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdeath1k View Post
    I love my cp pro mini on off that is on the cp mini rail. Looks great. Works great. And is tiny.
    I second this. I use it with an 850 output and it turns with no issue. So I think 950 shouldn't be much different. And they look nice on a pro mini rail.

I'm partial to the Bob Long Gear Drives. I personally like front outlet on/offs vs side output ones.

I use CP, Bob long and also Dangerous Power