Thread: Misc sale...empire spring feed, NXE pack, evil M bolt, angel 2 gun bag, dye invisions

Misc sale...empire spring feed, NXE pack, evil M bolt, angel 2 gun bag, dye invisions

Hi everyone. Looking to sell off a few things. Prices are shipped and paypaled. They are also OBO. But for the lower prices items there is really only so low I can go since I need to ship them. I will ship most stuff first class usps with tracking. If you want it priority or faster we can talk but I may need a little more for the item. Please post then pm or at least pm me. I will try to check the thread but pm is the best way to reach me. Also feel free to ask any questions Thanks!!:

1. Empire spring feed, came with my empire sniper. Looks new. $32 - SOLD
    2. Evil M bolt, the back is blank and can be cut to fit the body. The tension for the pin is adjusted through the front. Supposedly was custom but I don't know much else. $45

3. Angel gun bag. Holds two guns and several barrels. Excellent shape. No shoulder strap. Just handle straps. $40

4.DYE invision mask. Fairly used in great shape. The lenses have a few minor scratches. Nothing major. Also includes a working fan. $45

5. NXE 3+2+2 pod pack. Good shape. The elastic that goes over the pods is stretched out. No rips or tears. I had this as a backup for a while to my 4+3 NXE. $25

6. Freak inserts, .689, .691, .693, .695 want to sell these together. Looking for $25. I will have pics by the end of the week.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Stayhuge; 12-03-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Spring feed pending on MCB