You pay, I ship.
Paypal, not gifted.
Not interested in trading.
Prices are OBO (I will ignore low ballers)
USPS priority is how I ship unless you request different.
Want a better/different picture? Ask me. I can take more pics if needed.

I'm trying to clear out some gear I don't need/don't use.
I already put up some other stuff (OTP old school barrel kit, some twist lock barrels Ninja 68ci 4500 tank) so if you want to get stuff from other threads let me know and we can figure out a better deal w/ shipping and all that.

In this thread, I've listed my (I am pretty sure this is the 1st generation) Azodin kaos pump w/ single trigger frame, (I don't have the double frame anymore) hit man mod is wrapped in gorilla tape, quick release clamping feedneck, the foregrip replaced w/ a decent regulator, stock spring replaced by the previous owner he said it made it quieter. I haven't messed with it other than to chrono it. I have the stock parts kit and enough o-rings to go through it at least twice. I think there's an extra sear spring as well. Only problem I've ever had was when the sear spring broke but Azodin mailed me a new one (and a spare I think) and I replaced it without any trouble. Stock barrel looks almost unused as I've always used the OTP barrel kit since I got it.
it's got an angled drop and screw knob on/off that tends to stick a bit when aired up, not really an issue but it's worth mentioning.
Clickable pics are here. If you need a different/better picture please let me know.

I also have a green revvy hopper that I'll throw in for a couple more bucks to cover shipping increase (it'll probably force me to ship in a large flat rate box vs medium) if you want it. Pics of that below as well.

Price $130 no revvy $135 w/ revvy or reasonable offers
Need a tank? check my ninja tank thread.
Need a Barrel kit? check my barrel thread.
Combining items will help on shipping cost and therefore get you a better deal.

REVVY PICS