Thread: "Hey buddy, can you spare a quarter?"

"Hey buddy, can you spare a quarter?"

You may have these National Park Quarters in you change jar. I'm on the hunt. I need to find these,
    2010: Yosemite(1), Grand Canyon(1), Mt. Hood(1)
    2011: Gettysburg(1), Glacier(1), Olympic(2)
    2012: El Yun Que(4), Chaco Culture(1), Acadia(1)
    2014: Arches(1), Great Sand Dunes(2), Everglades(2)
    So dig in your pockets,dump the change jar, look at your change at Mc d's. I need to find these and I'm willing to exchange hostages, My quarter for yours.
    Oh, and if you have the spare Spanish doubloon laying around..... Help me get my kids collection current. Thank you & goodnite!!! only it's not night yet,http://www.parkquarters.com/ for you visually orientated types.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Send me a pm with your cell phone number(easier for me to reference than this forum). I can get these at work. I will have them by next week. Cover shipping, actual cost and they are yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Send me a pm with your cell phone number(easier for me to reference than this forum). I can get these at work. I will have them by next week. Cover shipping, actual cost and they are yours.
    Keeping this in the back of my mind... this may be relevant to my interests.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

No problems. I collect all the silver i can. I went through some of it and stopped counting silver quarters when i reach $60. That's not counting mercury dimes, halves, regular dimes and special coins that i get. When i go through boughts of poorness, the state quarters, presidential dollar coins & Sacagewehai dollar pieces get purged first. Hell, some weeks the silver certificates come flying through. I do need to actually put it in proper receptacles instead of how i have it.

I'd like one good silver dollar.

I don't have any silver dollars to sell you. You will not get my 1921 Morgan silver dollar, sorry. We could come to an agreement about 4 silver quarters though.