View Poll Results: who would want(if able) to have a Tk signed picture?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • God yes

9 47.37%
  • no

7 36.84%
  • who?

3 15.79%
  • That would be sweet next to my WWTD what would tom do) poster(

0 0%

Thread: calling the man, Tk....poll inside!!!

calling the man, Tk....poll inside!!!

Ok sir what's the plans for 'll8?

I was sitting and thinking my lack of ability to grow a mustache bothers me. It would be nice to have one here and that got me thinking when u would do a autograph run of the man himself? I remember seeing a picture of you in a black long sleeve shirt with agd on the side and always thought that would look great on the wall. I mean I have mag parts in the dinning room closet, under the sofa and a big chunk of my living room lol. What's the supreme way to puss off my woman, getting to look at the man who is responsible lol!

I think it would be cool to have one sir!

Eh, i don't need a picture of him. i just shook his hand, took a ton of pics of him holding everyone's guns(Tunaball7) and sat by the camp.fire listening to stories about BD Cooper. Oh yeah Zack, you missed that Tunaball. T'is a shame.

I have too many now.

I wouldnt mind to have proof for those unbelievers , but if i never get one , no worries ,its not the end of the world

It would be sweet times a million to have one!!!! I have been agd forever, it was my 2nd marker and I love them!!!

I dont have a MOTM under my post count.

I dont have an autographed picture of Mr. Kotsiopoulos.

But I do have this (yes thats my gun) :

Yes from Tunaball 7.

Met Tom, Tuna, Beemer, and a lot of other Automag enthusiasts.

I would really appreciate to have something signed--an important addition to any AGD collection.

I was hand picked by TK for the OK Corral mission at Shatnerball 2. I'm good.

I voted no. He seemed like a nice guy when I shook his hand at LL4 I think it was, but I don't need a signed picture of him.

I have his autograph on file I could machine it for you! Of course TK charges $2500 for each signing. : I get 1/2

I'd be down for that since I appear to have lost the D-Day picture he signed back from when my friend organized an autograph thing on here back in '07.
    Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.

Hanging out with the dude awhile would top having an autograph by a mile, but sometimes life gets in the way of being able to get to those places where that could happen. It's paintball memorabilia vs paintball experiences, too. There's ALWAYS a story behind the experiences, but that doesn't mean an autographed pic wouldn't look good on my wall next to a 1985 paintball combat manual.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I have his autograph on file I could machine it for you! Of course TK charges $2500 for each signing. : I get 1/2

thats very cool

I would love a signed pic, it would be like a ball or whatever. Just badass and hope to c him at 'll8

I had the chance to meet TK in Pittsburgh a few years back. As all before me have stated, it is much better to have the experience and the memory rather than just a paid for picture. But getting him to sign a gun didnt hurt either.

If anybody asks I always sign stuff. You just have to send it to me with a postage paid return envelope.

AGD

Quote Originally Posted by AGD View Post
    If anybody asks I always sign stuff. You just have to send it to me with a postage paid return envelope.

AGD
    I was going to post your "sweatshop" picture to remind you to be careful, but you deleted it.

Will you be at LL8? I'm planning on making it out and if that's the case, I may just wait until that rolls around.