Thread: Ebay: Smart Parts "Old Gray Splash" Minimag

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ebay: Smart Parts "Old Gray Splash" Minimag

I've been trying to track down all of the different anodizing patterns and this one did not look familiar. It has a gray base, black sponge, and white splash. The other style SP came out with was called "Gray Splash." (Black Base, Gray Sponge, White Splash)

I looked in my SP anodizing pattern thread and noticed that I'm missing a picture of "Old Gray Splash" I'm assuming this is what it actually was.

If you are a splash mag collector let me know if this is a known pattern or not. Thanks!

The automag came to me in a trade i cleaned it up aired it up with no leaks and cycles well i have no paint to put threw it so you will need to crono it. The guy i got it from said they payed over 700 bucks for this marker used it once and it hurt too much so it was never used again and how clean it is i would i would say its the truth the bottom line asa were you screw the tank in the threads look like they were only used once the anno is a awesome 3 color splash that is almost flawless id give it a 9.9 this here is a nice classic marker that wont disappoint you i am a paintballer i know my stuff i just dont use mechanical markers so good luck it comes with everything in the pictures serial mmzero9164

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGD-rare-ann...item4ae1b0ee6e
    Last edited by Bunny; 12-11-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Forgot to add link