Thread: mircomag?

mircomag?

what the going price for a gen 2 i believe mircomag that's in good shape? thinking about trading for one.

depends on the variables, what anno, what valve, which/how many barrels, I've seen them in black from $150.00 to $250.00 often.

I gotcha its a left feed with maybe a classic valve, black and autococker threaded.
    Last edited by chi town saint; 12-15-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    depends on the variables, what anno, what valve, which/how many barrels, I've seen them in black from $150.00 to $250.00 often.
    Condition of the ano? These are tough to get redone so if the ano is super beat up, worth less obviously. Also, is it powerfeed or does it have the direct feed as well? What frame? Does it have the vert asa?

its not bad a little nicks here and there. l believe it is a powerfeed and also has that vert asa.

Post up pics.

By "Right Feed" do you mean the feed slants to the right and the hopper would be on the right? I'm interested to see pictures too.

I love how just the word "Micromag" brings OPBN, MAGgot and myself out to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8ermog View Post
    By "Right Feed" do you mean the feed slants to the right and the hopper would be on the right? I'm interested to see pictures too.

I love how just the word "Micromag" brings OPBN, MAGgot and myself out to post.
    Hrmpff! Yaya forget about the little Swede ...

haha, i'm sorry its a left feed the hopper would sit on the left side. i'm sorry to get your hopes up about this.

Name:  mircomag.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  69.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by swe_crazy View Post
    Hrmpff! Yaya forget about the little Swede ...

LOL I am so sorry swe_crazy. I don't know how I could gave forgotten you. Now the Micro-Family is all together.

Chi town saint: You did get my hopes up but I'll get over it and continue my quest for a right feed micro.

hey if you pass on this let me know i'm looking for another one.

i went through with the trade. so i cant wait to add it. vintage if i ever decide to sell it, you will be the first one to know