Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **Official - WHAT PB STUFF DID SANTA BRING YOU" thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post

357 needed a big brother...
    That's awesome. I have a Ruger SR45. I love the gun. Now i'm just looking for something that i can feasibly conceal carry.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_81 View Post
    That's awesome. I have a Ruger SR45. I love the gun. Now i'm just looking for something that i can feasibly conceal carry.
    Take a look at Kahr PM45 or PM9.

My buddy is an instructor here in MA, and swears by his PM9, worth every penny of the $850 it cost him (here). Should be cheaper in the actual USA (kommiefornia and konnecticut excluded). He's got me half convinced to buy one and I hate modern stuff, except Sigs.

My buddy is an instructor here in MA, and swears by his PM9, worth every penny of the $850 it cost him (here). Should be cheaper in the actual USA (kommiefornia and konnecticut excluded). He's got me half convinced to buy one and I hate modern stuff, except Sigs.
    Around 650 here depending on where you get it.

Cheaper than that used on Armslist.com.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Around 650 here depending on where you get it.

I hate you. Only reason I paid under list on that 500 is I know a guy and they're made in-state... Got a box of shells ($79) and snapcaps ($20) for free too.

As for the used options, you wouldn't believe what MA shops charge for FFL transfers, never mind the paperwork (they call it taxachusetts for a reason).
    Last edited by Frizzle Fry; 01-05-2015 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Got a Rotor, Stella set and a paintball dad shirt.
    This is the shirt I got:

Sneaky wife got me this from AO. After many hours of trial and error, sodering, rebuilding & repairing the valve, and some advice from the mag whisperer, she is up and ripping!!!

Write up about what was done, pics, and video to come on how this beautiful marker was brought back to RIP!

I hate you. Only reason I paid under list on that 500 is I know a guy and they're made in-state... Got a box of shells ($79) and snapcaps ($20) for free too.

As for the used options, you wouldn't believe what MA shops charge for FFL transfers, never mind the paperwork (they call it taxachusetts for a reason).
    Thats probably one of the reasons why Kahr Arms is moving from Mass. to Pa.

We dont have to have any paperwork in a private sale here, the buyer and seller must both be residents and not felons, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Thats probably one of the reasons why Kahr Arms is moving from Mass. to Pa.

We dont have to have any paperwork in a private sale here, the buyer and seller must both be residents and not felons, thats it.
    Kahrs are made here but the company isn't HQ'ed here, hence the high price. Would you believe I paid $550 for my Auto Ordnance GI 1911 (my only Kahr product)? I've seen'em as low as $250 out of state

It doesn't effect sales in other states (well, real US states) but the taxes here blow goats and the state treats firearms manufacturers like crap.