Thread: *all sold* Automag Rt classic, Emag, RT ULE

Cyco-Dude Guest

*all sold* Automag Rt classic, Emag, RT ULE

All right, all markers have been detailed front to back, inside and out and are super clean. The valves have been completely broken down, detailed and bad o-rings replaced as necessary. All markers have been tested in the field and are in good working condition. Click the pics for full resolution.

Up first is the RT classic, all black, everything is there, evil on / off asa, a new armson pro-feed clamping elbow, new parabolic powerfeed plug, gloss black 16" Smart Parts All American barrel, Benchmark RT double trigger frame with hogue palm-swell grips (very comfy!). Level 7 bolt. Comes with some spare parts: two power tube o-rings, three banjo bolt o-rings, a valve pin assembly o-ring, an rt on / off small o-ring, and an rt bumper. $275 shipped. sold!

Next is a mostly stock RT ULE. Comes with a J & J barrel, gloss black CP rail and on / off ASA. X-valve has the stock RT on / off. Will also include a few extra lvl 10 carriers (0, 0.5 (currently installed), 1, 1.5, 2), 2 bolt foamies, 2 lvl 10 power tube o-rings, a red and silver spring, a black carrier o-ring, four shims (currently none installed) and a bottle of AGD Autolube. $400 shipped. sold!

Finally is the emag. The body, barrel tip and all screws were polished up; the anno is a little beat up but 'mags were meant to be used, right? You can see the build in this thread here. Works great, has a lvl 10 bolt, comes with a charger and car adapter. I'll get a 12v wall wart to include as well so you can charge the battery inside. Also comes with four extra lvl 10 carriers, carrier o-rings, lvl 10 power tube o-rings, rt on / off small o-ring, two quad o-rings, an extra battery interrupter, some foamies, some shims, one power tube o-ring (used on the on / off bottom) and a couple of extra grip frame panel screws. AGD 1.31 software; modes include semi-auto, 3-round burst and 6-round burst. You pull and hold the trigger for burst; burst mode is capped at 10 bps. Currently set on semi, 15 bps, and is very walkable in hybrid mode. $425 shipped. sold!

Post and PM for fastest response. Any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 01-08-2015 at 03:41 PM.

PM for the Emag.

Wow, that RT is clean. Very nice.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fz6soldier View Post
    Wow, that RT is clean. Very nice.
    there's more where that came from!

DANG IT ! LOL
    I've been eye ballin classic R/T's for months now ,and this one is super clean .
    Reasonable price too !

Flippin Christmas ! lol

trade your awesome rt for my shiny rt? haha your classic is exactly what i want. glws
    I made the mistake of trading for a mag...now I'm trapped
    Cocker, Automag, and Misc Parts FS

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL View Post
    DANG IT ! LOL
    I've been eye ballin classic R/T's for months now ,and this one is super clean .
    Reasonable price too !

Flippin Christmas ! lol
    lol, it'll probably sit for a while...hey, maybe santa will bring you a wad of cash for christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    This seriously just made me completely change my mind about what I was going to do for ano for my new RT. So appealing!!!

Very interested in your rt classic and rt ule. Would you be willing to ship to the uk?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    I'll ship overseas if I have to, but the price goes up accordingly. And here's something just to tease, since a lot of people are digging the RT...

Last edited by Cyco-Dude; 12-21-2014 at 01:24 PM.

PM sent.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    RT classic is gone gone gone, only the RT ULE is left!

Pm'd

Cyco-Dude Guest
    and they're all sold, thanks everyone! there will be more to come...don't worry.