Thread: Wave spring and black bumper

Wave spring and black bumper

Hey I need a wave spring and black bumper for a rainman pump kit

Email tuna at tunaman5@comcast.net

Cyco-Dude Guest
    i think you can get a free wave spring from some company. like, they would send out a free sample. you'ld have to search mcarterbrown for the thread though.

www.smalley.com, 847-719-5900, Wave spring part number c100-m1-s17. Last I knew, they'd either send you a sample for free, or it's $8 apiece, with a 4-spring minimum (still very not bad)

I wonder if there is enough demand to put an order in for these?

Ok i got on that website and I think got the right spring, but I still need the black bumper or can I use the blue one or do I even need one

the rest of the pump mag world uses cut down blue bumpers.

I was able to get 2 free springs from smalley as a sample, just fill out the form online and ask for a few.

I won't use the black bumpers from Rainman anymore. This past weekend I let a freind use my pump mag and he shot about 3/4 to a case of paint. When I took the gun apart to clean it the black rubber bumper was almost fully dissentigrated. The inside of my body and rail were covered in little pieces of rubber and a thin rubber film. I cut down a blue bumper for future use.

How do I cut it down, or is every one different, can I have a pic if what one should look like or a walk through

All it does is keep the spring in place. When you get your spring, center it on a blue bumper, draw a line around the inside diameter, and cut it out. As far as I know, that's all there is to it.