Thread: couple of quick questions

couple of quick questions

should I be able to see thru the bolt stem on the level 10 bolt when the foamie is off? if so and I can't whats the best way to clear it?

whats the best way to remove the battery powder from inside the pack on the emag?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    should I be able to see thru the bolt stem on the level 10 bolt when the foamie is off?
    nope.

whats the best way to remove the battery powder from inside the pack on the emag?
    hmm...i would try hot water, dish soap and an old toothbrush first and see what that does.

For the battery, toss some baking soda on it first, to make sure that the acid has been neutralized. After that, soap and water and a gentle scrub brush should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    should I be able to see thru the bolt stem on the level 10 bolt when the foamie is off? if so and I can't whats the best way to clear it?

First of all , those are some good questions , secondly its been so long since ive seen that hole down the bolt ,that i cant remember the answer lol

thirdly , how bad did the batt acid eat the case? Always neutralize battery acid ,or it keeps trying to breakdown the aluminum
    I use this : http://www.autozone.com/test-scan-an...er/222535_0_0/
    Then rise clean with dish soap .
    But don't get any on good anodized surface's ! I have no clue if it will harm Anodized film or not so i just keep this stuff away from the ano