Thread: WTB on/off pin or ule kit

WTB on/off pin or ule kit

My on/off pin from a tac with x valve has snapped in two parts. Tried to measure it, might be .740 not too sure.
    If any have a spare or a ule kit let me know, Are from Norway so you must be willing to ship it here.

Quote Originally Posted by simenaa View Post
    My on/off pin from a tac with x valve has snapped in two parts. Tried to measure it, might be .740 not too sure.
    If any have a spare or a ule kit let me know, Are from Norway so you must be willing to ship it here.
    Bacci ships to Europe. http://www.baccipaintball.com/agd0370.html and his shipping prices are reasonable.

or you can get new stuff from Tuna or even ANS gear.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Bacci ships to Europe. http://www.baccipaintball.com/agd0370.html and his shipping prices are reasonable.

or you can get new stuff from Tuna or even ANS gear.
    ans doesn't carry rt on/off pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    ans doesn't carry rt on/off pins.
    But they do have ULT kits

Quote Originally Posted by simenaa View Post
    ule is prolly a typo
    What i think he is trying to say is , his ULT on/off pin has separated into TWO pieces . This had happened to me before . The pin of a ULT likes to separate into two halves . Not sure what holds them together in the first place ?
    I feel its from many hours of R/T high pressure pleasure that makes them eventually split ,but who knows, that's just my evaluation
    Being as your in Canada , Bacci or a similar site would be the way to go

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL View Post
    ule is prolly a typo
    What i think he is trying to say is , his ULT on/off pin has separated into TWO pieces . This had happened to me before . The pin of a ULT likes to separate into two halves . Not sure what holds them together in the first place ?
    I feel its from many hours of R/T high pressure pleasure that makes them eventually split ,but who knows, that's just my evaluation
    Being as your in Canada , Bacci or a similar site would be the way to go
    or, it's exactly as he said...his rt on/off pin broke, and now he's either looking for a replacement pin or a ult on/off.

I make on /off pins all I need is the length you need , they are $15 bucks plus postage

Cyco-Dude Guest
    you can get them for $14 shipped from tunaman / agd.

Quote Originally Posted by ABVpaintball View Post
    I make on /off pins all I need is the length you need , they are $15 bucks plus postage

What kind of metal is a good on/off pin made of ??

Quote Originally Posted by maniacmechanic View Post
    What kind of metal is a good on/off pin made of ??
    Its made with non-breakwhenyouleastexpectittoinium. I am such a smartass...

But seriously, its not the metal, more of the fact that you found a fracture line(metal like wood has a grain) and it gives up the ghost. You can add in RT'ing effect or general use and abuse, but sometimes you get a great one, and sometimes you don't. If they all broke at the same place, then its the design. Otherwise its just a freak occurrence. Be thankful that a breakage doesn't destroy anything in the gun & replacements are fairly cheap and available.

They are made from a good quality 01 or a hardened stainless