Thread: Soft goods! Evil, Diablo, NXe, Flurry!

Soft goods! Evil, Diablo, NXe, Flurry!

I haven't played in ages and it's finally time to let my soft goods go.

First up is an Evil jersey, size 2XL. Best jersey I've ever owned: comfortable, durable, lightly padded, has a "hoodie style" pocket in front, and little rubber "dots" on the rear to help hold pod packs in place. I liked it so much, I have a second one as a biking shirt. Don't let the size fool you, I typically wear a large and although the 2XL is a little big on me I'm not swimming in it. If you are a large and like your jersey to sit loose, especially with pads under it, it should work. A normal XL will find this comfortable.
    As new condition. When I turned my original jersey into a biking jersey, I bought a second one just for paintball and never used it. It would be new if I hadn't cut the tags off.
    $20 SOLD

A pair of Diablo pants, size Large, 34-38 waist. Awesome pants. Reinforced padded knees, zippered pants pockets, pod sized side pockets, padded "pod-pack zone", some stretch material in the crotch, and some airflow panels.
    Used in excellent condition. No stress to any seams or material, the only real way to tell they are used are some light paintball stains on the white spots.
    $30
    If you want both the pants and the jersey, I'll hook you up with both for $40.
    SOLD

An NXe 4-pod pack. Used in good condition. Velcro and elastic still strong and in good shape, very comfortable pod pack, includes 2 pods (4 are pictured but only 2 will be included). There is a field-expedient repair on the pack, the velcro was overlapping and biting the elastic on one side and starting to fray it a little. I tacked on a sort of cover, just to prevent any further issue. Never been a problem all the years I've had it, you shouldn't have to worry about it.
    $20

A FlurryInd modular pod pack. Used in excellent condition. The belt is like new, as my original belt had a velcro panel let go and Flurry replaced it 100% free of charge with a brand new belt, and I don't think I used the replacement much if at all. The belt has really strong elastic, a loop with a side-release buckle for holding onto a mask or a rag or what have you, there is an ID pouch, and a little zippered utility pouch for a car key or something. The back is padded, and it's one of the things that makes this pod pack one of the best and most comfortable pod packs out there!
    The actual pouches are used, but in great shape. Velcro and elastic is still strong, and they have a unique "rip cord" on them to speed opening. I loved this pack, and I'm sure you will too!
    Comes with 4 pods, an extra mask loop, a tank pouch (not pictured), and a belt extension kind of thing (not pictured).
    $25

All prices include shipping to the contiguous united states. Feel free to message me about price negotiation. Honestly, I've been out of the game for a while now. If I'm asking too much for anything I'm willing to come down, just want this stuff gone.

Payments accepted: PayPal, Cash (if you happen to be local).

Thanks for looking, take care!
    Last edited by Watcher; 01-09-2015 at 02:25 AM.

pm'd for jersey

Jersey and Pants are sold.
    Last edited by Watcher; 01-09-2015 at 02:25 AM.