Thread: Level 10 foamies

Level 10 foamies

Lookin for a handfull of level 10 foamies i had ordered 3 from tuna early december but still havent gotten them. Also gifted him the $ so guess im out the 5 bucks no big deal i guess just bad business... So im lookin to see if someone has 5 i can buy or cam direct me to wear i can get them? Happy new yr

Although I have never dealt with Tunaman directly, I doubt seriously if he is trying to rip you off. Email him and see if there was a mixup or perhaps a lost shipment. Tunaman has a solid reputation.

No again im not much worried about 5 bux by any means lol injust needed the foamies for this sun and ordered them dec 9 i emailed last week no responce and just again this am.. stuff happends i get that but at least a responce would of been great. Im not bashin him by any means. I just want some foamies lol

Tuna is awesome to deal with. There must be a miscommunication somewhere. I would try to contact him again. tunaman5@verizon.net

Cyco-Dude Guest
    ...foamies by sunday the 4th? i don't think you'll make that deadline.

You would think so since they were ordered on dec 9th

I shipped these out on the 11th. I have proof of mailing and a tracking number. I don't know what else to do. I will send them out again if that will work. I will lose the 6 bucks not you. Let me know.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I shipped these out on the 11th. I have proof of mailing and a tracking number. I don't know what else to do. I will send them out again if that will work. I will lose the 6 bucks not you. Let me know.

That be great hell il even give ya the 6 upon arrival i just want the foamies lol