Thread: Inception Designs: Kryptonite Autococker Sniper Pump Gun w/CCM 86 Frame - Black Dust

Smile Inception Designs: Kryptonite Autococker Sniper Pump Gun w/CCM 86 Frame - Black Dust

AO: Hows it going? Today I have an Inception Designs Kryptonite Autococker Sniper Pump Gun for sale. I received this gun from the infamous Neo-Chrome aurora plating incident. SSR was able to work with Paintballgateway.com and they were able to trade it for my pile of Xmag parts. I recently purchased another unicorn and need to sell this to make room.

• Inception Designs Kryptonite Body
    • CCM 86 Trigger Frame with Auto-Trigger
    • CCM Deluxe Pump Kit
    • CP Adjustable Inline Regulator
    • Planet Eclipse POPS On/Off ASA
    • WGP 18" Tactical Kaner Barrel .684
    • Empire Lever Clamping Feed Neck
    • Check It Delrin Bolt
    • Check It Rebuildable Ball Detent
    • Check It Low Pressure Lower Internals Kit
    • Macroline Hose Set Up
    • Tuned for optimal performance

Feel free to take a look at what it looked like on paintballgateway.com

Condition is outstanding. It has never been on to the field and has been sitting in a foam box for about a year.

Price: $700 paypal/shipping included.

I also have a few parts that I could add to it as well. They are all NIB. The buyer of the gun will get first dibs of parts. After that I will sell individually. Click pictures to see what they look like.

Bundle Deal: All the parts above could be included for $150 extra with the deal. All the parts are pretty much NIB and dust black as well. Deal will only be offered to the buyer of the gun.

I will sell this by the timestamp of the posting. Please post in thread before PMing. I will be posting to other forums so feel free to post up.

If you feel like the price is too high, feel free to offer up. The worst I can say is no.

Payment:Paypal preferred. Can do MO.

Shipping:Standard USPS Flat Rate Shipping is included. I will provide a picture and tracking number right before shipping. Extra insurance/shipping international will be extra.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-06-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Pending on CC.