Thread: Planet Eclipse: Electric Skies Automag RT *Project*

Planet Eclipse: Electric Skies Automag RT *Project*

AO: I have a Planet Eclipse Automag RT in the Electric Skies finish for sale. I actually got this gun from Sl1m over on p8ntballer-forums.com and imported it from Europe to the US. At the time I was working on trying to figure out all of the P.E/SP anodizing patterns and thought I could collect a few. I'm not sure how many Automag RTs were made from P.E, but they don't seem to come up for sale very often.

Condition: I am currently selling this as a project. Consider the parts non-functioning. It will need to be rebuilt properly. The anodizing is 90% The sight rail is losing its glossy-ness. The gun has seen the field and has been used. Hardline is bent a bit, needs to be looked at.

Parts: I will be including a Chrome Intelliframe that will need to be milled to accept the Banjo Bolt. The other double trigger is a Diamond Labs that is milled for the RT bolt.

*Picture shows Intelliframe. Needs to have Milling done to gripframe to be used on Automag RT

Price: $425.00 price includes paypal fees and shipping.

Payment: Paypal preferred. Can do MO.

Shipping: Standard USPS Flat Rate Shipping is included. I will provide a picture and tracking number right before shipping. Extra insurance/shipping international will be extra.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-25-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Price change

Is that body cut or did AGD Europe make some like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Is that body cut or did AGD Europe make some like that ?
    Just sent you back a PM Knowing that Planet Eclipse was a custom shop at one point, I would imagine that they trimmed off the front many years ago. I have seen alot of low serial, european automag rts with the cut down bodies. I just figured it was a mod back in the day to make the automag weigh less or to make it easier to use the twistlock barrel.

By the way, if the price is too high, feel free to make me an offer. I'm not really in the business to make money off of paintball stuff so there is some wiggle room. Just be warned, I'm not too motivated because it is such a nice example of a P.E Splash Automag

Ok thanks.

The Euro RT body I have is cut like that but it looks like its factory done.

Subscribing... I may be back.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

doesn't have the euro powerfeed either.

I have to say it, I really like the looks of this RT. Pretty good looking and different from others. Good luck with sale! The price is nice too....

Any interest in a trade?

Derekzink87, I'm not really looking for trades at the moment.

Btw, price drop to $425.00 shipped and paypal'd

Shame you are getting rid, but she is a beautiful marker.

Want.

I'll still say it, HOTNESS Bunny. Show a pic of the black double trig frame with the matching anno trig. It may help out with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement View Post
    I'll still say it, HOTNESS Bunny. Show a pic of the black double trig frame with the matching anno trig. It may help out with the sale.
    Ummm, the first 2 pics show it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Ummm, the first 2 pics show it...
    Ummmmm, no they don't. The black double trigger frame isn't even in those pics.....

And I meant for him to show the black frame mounted on gun with the trigger, sorry if I was unclear on that.

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement View Post
    Ummmmm, no they don't. The black double trigger frame isn't even in those pics.....

And I meant for him to show the black frame mounted on gun with the trigger, sorry if I was unclear on that.
    No, it was me. I thought you meant pics of the double trigger frame(the intelli) with the matching trigger on the gun, as the later ones have the CF frame. I sometimes need to read more, or maybe read more slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    No, it was me. I thought you meant pics of the double trigger frame(the intelli) with the matching trigger on the gun, as the later ones have the CF frame. I sometimes need to read more, or maybe read more slowly...
    No worries. I was actually concerned that I was crazy for a few minutes because I didn't see the black frame in the first two pics. Regardless, another free bump for Bunny

Level 7 or 10 ?

Sorry for the late response... I thought I sent you a PM back about it a while ago. It is level 7.

Sold.

glad to hear and i hope it went to a good home.