Thread: ULE X valve Intelliframe for $300 in Tulsa

ULE X valve Intelliframe for $300 in Tulsa

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/spo/4758375660.html

Post is old but they might still have it

This one is a dead end. I contacted this guy a while back and he simply texted back obscenities.

Maybe we should all contact him then!

I texted him yesterday.

He still has it but wont take Paypal.

thats less than an hour away but i won't be able to do anything for anyone until Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    I texted him yesterday.

He still has it but wont take Paypal.

I was discussing this with the guy over a month ago. Guy's a bit of a He somehow thinks that anyone asking for his PP info makes it a scam and that they are out to steal his stuff. I gave the guy my phone number and he left me a voicemail initially. Seemed like it was all going ok, then when I emailed/texted him again he started calling me a scammer and telling me he was going to call the police on me if I contacted him again. I gave him my screen name here and on MCB so he could check out that I was legit and even my real name to check me out on FB. He just texted back that I was scamming him. I wished him good luck and let it go.

Well you've all still done much better than me.

Vintage will buy it and keep it.

id like it. but since no paypal. I guess my $$$ are not good.

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    Maybe we should all contact him then!
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    I was discussing this with the guy over a month ago. Guy's a bit of a He somehow thinks that anyone asking for his PP info makes it a scam and that they are out to steal his stuff. I gave the guy my phone number and he left me a voicemail initially. Seemed like it was all going ok, then when I emailed/texted him again he started calling me a scammer and telling me he was going to call the police on me if I contacted him again. I gave him my screen name here and on MCB so he could check out that I was legit and even my real name to check me out on FB. He just texted back that I was scamming him. I wished him good luck and let it go.

for sh*ts and giggles, i'm almost tempted contact him and say I'm a Nigerian Prince that moved to California and I needs his automag in order to transfer funds from my bank account in Nigeria to the US