Thread: e mag trigger question

e mag trigger question

finally got my leak fixed now, mechanical it has a nice trigger, electrical it has a very hard short trigger that i'm not to fond of and in hybrid it has a nice trigger and on an 850 tank will rt quite well. can I make the electric trigger pull lighter?

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    finally got my leak fixed now, mechanical it has a nice trigger, electrical it has a very hard short trigger that i'm not to fond of and in hybrid it has a nice trigger and on an 850 tank will rt quite well. can I make the electric trigger pull lighter?
    just getting it started.
    but check the selector switch set screw.
    that may be shortening your e trigger pull.

Yes, if the HES activation point is too close to the end of the rear trigger position in electronic mode, it will rely on the trigger flexing a bit to get to that activation point. If the trigger movement is enough to allow an activation and reset within the range of movement, then all you need to do is back out the trigger magnet. If the movement is too short, then you need to adjust the set screw on the trigger stop to allow more movement. If that set screw now causes the back of the trigger to hit the trigger rod, then you will need to adjust that as well.

If the trigger pull distance is fine but the break force for the trigger is too high, you can adjust the top magnets by using nonmagnetic shims under the magnet to reduce the magnetic force pulling the trigger forward.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

which side do I drive the pin holding the trigger to so I can remove the trigger? to the left or to the right.

The proper way to adjust an E/Xmag trigger in Emode is to hold the trigger to either side...then you need a little play...then the shot happens...then you need a little play. Hold the trigger to both sides when adjusting.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

With the batt pack to the left you push in trigger pin, round end first importantly and not the crimped end.

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement View Post
    With the batt pack to the left you push in trigger pin, round end first importantly and not the crimped end.
    ... the passenger side of the trigger frame.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Yes, he may not have known it was referred to as that though