Thread: Emag with Air America tank

Emag with Air America tank

I have no clue how much this gun is worth but I need to sell it. I would like to get 2 prices. One for the gun with the charger and one for the gun without the charger. The tank needs to be rehydroed. It is not an x-valve and it has a level 10 Name:  image.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  96.3 KB

Cyco-Dude Guest
    doesn't make sense to not include the charger. now, with and without the tank and reg makes sense.

maybe $30 tops for the tank / reg (really, just the reg)...depends when it was made, but hydro testing costs at least $30 and that tank is probably at the end of it's lifespan. chargers...new ones cost $85, so half of that and it should move. emag...it's pretty beat up, $400 give or take if it's in good working condition (all modes work, valves works good, no leaks, lvl 10 tuned correctly). extra valve / lvl 10 bits always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    doesn't make sense to not include the charger. now, with and without the tank and reg makes sense.

maybe $30 tops for the tank / reg (really, just the reg)...depends when it was made, but hydro testing costs at least $30 and that tank is probably at the end of it's lifespan. chargers...new ones cost $85, so half of that and it should move. emag...it's pretty beat up, $400 give or take if it's in good working condition (all modes work, valves works good, no leaks, lvl 10 tuned correctly). extra valve / lvl 10 bits always helps.
    I got this gun about 10 years ago and only used it once. I am trying to locate the charger so that is why I asked for a price with or without. Also since the tank/reg hAs not been used in this span I thought maybe it still had plenty left in it if someone got it rehydroed.

I've seen chargers alone sell for $75-80. I would say $350-450 for the Marker with the charger. Without the charger maybe $350 since the battery is certainly toast after sitting for 10 years and there is no way to confirm the electronics are still good. You could part it out for more, but these are fair estimates for an untested/unknown condition SS bodied Emag.

Carbon fiber tanks only have a 15 year lifespan. If you bought it new 10 years ago, at best it has another 5 years after rehydro so the value isn't going to be much. Maybe $40-50. If its past 15 years its dead and a paperweight.

I would say knm's appraisal was about right. $400 tops. If it were an x valve then $450ish. If someone does end up with this here I'd be interested in the as reg.

Since the tank is a geddon, you kinda need the tank top for a new tank with it.

The tank could sit at $50 but sell at $150. Geddons are great tanks, have a great following(though heavy) but are a niche.

Think everyone else nailed the price on Emag. So is the valve an Emag valve? What is the name on it then? Do you have an L10 bolt with it?

ill buy it right now 295$
    only because of unknown condition of board and such.