Thread: e mag problems

e mag problems

I had most everything working, didn't like the look of the trigger magnet and pulled the trigger to change it and now it leaks out the powertube, the back of the regulator, wont air up in manual and the electronics are dead. i'm about to relegate it to the scrap pile.

Send it to BigEvil or Tuna. Sometimes you have to know when to throw in the towel.

You probably put the trigger magnet in backwards. Polarity matters. As far as the rest, hard to tell. Did the tang reg let go?

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    You probably put the trigger magnet in backwards. Polarity matters. As far as the rest, hard to tell. Did the tang reg let go?
    the magnet only screws in one way does it not?

Cyco-Dude Guest
    well obviously you have multiple issues; start with rebuilding the valve.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    the magnet only screws in one way does it not?
    I can come off, or you have it too close to the HES. Back it off all the way and see if it comes on

If you put the trigger magnet on backwards, it won't activate the HES. Also, the board won't boot up properly until the trigger magnet is not activating the HES. That means if the trigger is mounted too close, the board will appear as if it isn't working.

The air leaking issues are generally something else and just a coincidence, probably a piece of dirt stuck somewhere.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.