Thread: Classic RT Aluminum Vert feed body and 2 piece carbon fiber body pre-orders started

Classic RT Aluminum Vert feed body and 2 piece carbon fiber body pre-orders started

I have started the pre-order in the dealers section for the Classic RT vertical feed bodies and also the 2 piece carbon fiber bodies. This is the last time i will be making these. If you want one get on the list!!!!!

In case you guys didnt notice Jay has lowered the prebuy number from 25 to 15 on the classic RT body !

So get over to https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...dy-Pre-Order-2 and pony up your $50 to get this show on the road.

what happened to the prepay thread? link is now dead, and i cant even find it

im curious when they are getting made, placed my downpayment quite a while ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by narth327 View Post
    Minor malfunction. Its back.

Quote Originally Posted by narth327 View Post

im curious when they are getting made, placed my downpayment quite a while ago now.
    Better contact XMT, he didnt get enough interest to do another run of classic RT bodies so he cancelled it and either refunded the deposit or switched it to the Evo unibody.