Thread: A few Automags I might be looking to sell!!!

A few Automags I might be looking to sell!!!

Hey guys, I used to play every now and then and as a result a friend of mine gave me his brothers old gear which he left behind. I did a little research and realized I happened upon some paintball history. I didn't want to sell them at first, but now I realize it would be better off with someone who can really enjoy them.

I'm assuming the Emag's battery is ****ed but I don't know since I didn't get the charger along with it. It shoots ok in mech mode but needs some adjustment. condition is pretty great otherwise only a handful of surface scratches.
    Name:  WP_20150128_002.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  45.1 KB
    The one with the E-mag's donor valve shoots great and consistently. Played a few games with it. Its got some more battle scars than the Emag, but still pretty good condition with only light scratches
    Name:  WP_20150128_005.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  42.5 KB
    The little Retro marker is odd. Its got the twist pull barrel. Its in rougher condition than the other two. Aired it up once to find that it needs some TLC and it leaks air.
    Name:  WP_20150128_008.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  24.1 KB
    Let me know what you guys think!

Cyco-Dude Guest
    lol wow, i wish someone would give me nice paintball guns like those!

EMag is worth $5-600. Emag valved marker is worth $250-300 and the retro valved marker is worth $ 150-200.

Yeah I sure lucked out! but as much as Id love to keep them just for their historical value it doesn't make sense for me to have 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    EMag is worth $5-600. Emag valved marker is worth $250-300 and the retro valved marker is worth $ 150-200.
    Thanks for the appraisal! any explanation on why the retro is so valuable? it seems like a rough little market with only collectability going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sean campbell View Post
    Thanks for the appraisal! any explanation on why the retro is so valuable? it seems like a rough little market with only collectability going for it.
    Basically you figure out the value of the individual parts and that gives a ballpark figure of the markers value. Most mags are worth at least 100 unless they are totally destroyed or missing a lot of major parts. Get an upgraded valve or rail or body and the value goes up from there.

Because mags are modular, valves can be swapped into any body, for example means that they are literally the sum of their parts. Unless you had a Eclipse dress kit(a rail, barrel, powerfeed plug, trigger, asa, very, site rail, foregrip, frame, etc)then that would up the price and be more collectable. There is no real sentiment in original equipment guns. Modularity has it uses and its price.

Quote Originally Posted by sean campbell View Post
    What the others said.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks View Post
    Basically you figure out the value of the individual parts and that gives a ballpark figure of the markers value. Most mags are worth at least 100 unless they are totally destroyed or missing a lot of major parts. Get an upgraded valve or rail or body and the value goes up from there.
    awesome thanks for the help guys! Ill post these up for sale soon.