Thread: FN 303 for sale

FN 303 for sale

It has been a Long time since I posted on here.
    But upon seeing this on one of the firearm forums I frequent I knew I had to share on here.
    I am in no way connected to the seller nor do I want to buy it.
    1st time I have ever seen one for sale.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382159

WTS FN less lethal pepper gun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I haven't really learned much about this, I know it does break down so it can be mounted on a AR style rifle (think grenade launcher). I have some pellets for it. I think a tube maybe more of it, I maybe able to get more for money depending on the price. I believe it's about 50 to each tube. The canister is empty but can be filled by a scuba shop or a paintball shop. I really don't know much about it. Will sale for $1,000 plus shipping 3 day inspection period. Will not accept returns unless it is for a function issue, no buyers remorse please. First I will take it with a PM gets it cross posted standerd rules apply, no PayPal as they hate guns so I hate them. U.S. postal money orders only. I am selling for a friend. Please pm me questions and I can get them answered. He took it as a trade, and has a second kid on the way. Also if you want more pictures I can email them to you just pm me your email address. Thanks.

Stock removed for add on action.

way too expensive,
    since they can be had for new for 780$

I agree. About double what I see used ones sell for regularly. I can get a used one tomorrow if I wanted for 449$ without tank and magizine.

Mine was new when I bought it and Ididnt pay near that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Not worth THAT kind of $$$ but i have always wanted one

Never seen one for sale before