Thread: Zero to 70 in 3 Seconds

Zero to 70 in 3 Seconds

If you have 130k you can own your own personal rechargeable roller coaster......

Hmmm I need a new toy..

That's what they are great for.

you can get that kind of acceleration for a lot less then 130k

but man the tesla is a cool car. seen a few of them autocross and they are eerie. the lack of sound, you just hear the tires.
    "because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

Quote Originally Posted by cockerpunk View Post

but man the tesla is a cool car. seen a few of them autocross and they are eerie. the lack of sound, you just hear the tires.
    That's why blind people hate them.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    that's why blind people hate them.
    :d

Sure you can, about about $15K. . . . .
    What you don't get is room for 5 and ZERO gas burned. Still very impressive!
    ......You know you want one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    Sure you can, about about $15K. . . . .
    What you don't get is room for 5 and ZERO gas burned. Still very impressive!
    oh don't take my post as condemning the tesla.

fine works of engineering in those teslas, fine works.

oh don't take my post as condemning the tesla.

fine works of engineering in those teslas, fine works.
    I wasn't!

I have talked with many people from Tesla and about Tesla. They are assembled about 15 miles from where I work. Their home base is about 22 miles from me. This is the only E car I have considered. The "SuperCharger" and the charging station network along with the battery change out program makes these a real possibility for extended travel not just an "around town" car!

My son has reached out to them and people We know that work there. He would love to get into that industry. Tesla, Lightning Motorcycles along with Mission-Motorcycles are people we have talked with and he has been in contact with. Now that he has his M. E. Degree he is hoping to get on with one of those companies. His vision is to manufacture electric ATVs and PWCs using this technology!

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
    I wasn't!

I have talked with many people from Tesla and about Tesla. They are assembled about 15 miles from where I work. Their home base is about 22 miles from me. This is the only E car I have considered. The "SuperCharger" and the charging station network along with the battery change out program makes these a real possibility for extended travel not just an "around town" car!

My son has reached out to them and people We know that work there. He would love to get into that industry. Tesla, Lightning Motorcycles along with Mission-Motorcycles are people we have talked with and he has been in contact with. Now that he has his M. E. Degree he is hoping to get on with one of those companies. His vision is to manufacture electric ATVs and PWCs using this technology!
    very cool! and good luck!

i find how they make them amazing. the make the entire car, and then clip ... thats the drivetrain. they just clip it into the bottom car. so much simpler than making a conventional car. and actually IMO the real solution to the battery charge time problem ... modular, easy to replace, batteries. you buy the car, rent the battery. then when yours is dead, you go to a station and change it out in 5 minutes. they keep your old battery, and charge it, and you drive on your merry way.

At least the Tesla guys aren't putting customers through the same crap as Toyota is with the Prius. I actually had to change one not sure when someone would spend 20k on a 10 year old Prius though.

this came up on a car forum of mine, made me chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFcqPbok2-c

The seventh point he brings up in the Hellcat video explains why I keep losing, before I saw that i followed the first 6 to a tee.
    Il n'y a point de sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l'esprit.