Thread: MacDev Sonic Autococker project gun

MacDev Sonic Autococker project gun

NOT interested in ANY trades, need the cash. Asking $200, includes shipping in the Continental US ONLY.

Up for grabs is a 2003 MacDev Sonic Autococker. Gun is incomplete, and will require an in-line reg & ram to be 100% functional. The 2003 Sonic Cocker is milled not from a WGP body, but from an AKA Merlin extrusion. This means it uses a larger valve (Merlin style) and has the potential to operate at a higher pressure. It also uses AKA/MacDev style feedneck threads and this one has the stock feedneck and a new Droid feedneck included. I was planning to Freak bore the 14" Matchstick barrel and turn the gun into a pump. I have a new CCM Autotrigger kit (polished black 45 w/ EZ Grip) that was intended for this gun, if you are interested in that you can check it out, here.

Lower tube parts installed: Stock R.E.D. Valve, CCM Hammer, Shocktech IVG & Shocktech Cocking rod.
    Upper tube parts installed: 2003 model MacDev Yin Yang bolt, NEW MacDev delrin ball detent.
    Front Block components: MacDev Sonic LPR & ANS 3-way

If you purchase this gun I will send along some new pneumatic hose as well (clear) to help you finish the project. Again you will definitely need a Ram & in-line reg to complete the gun, along with a front screw for the grip frame. If you don't have the skill to build, time & tune an Autococker I would advise against picking up this rare bird.

Asking $200, includes shipping in the Continental US ONLY. Not interested in ANY trades. I accept and prefer Paypal. Need feedback? AO & MCB
    Steve Shuey , Team Crimson Reign

sold